MPTagThat - The Mediaportal Tag Editor (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, thus far always when calling software up via Windows start menu. However, I've been using this version only a few times so far, hence my judgement may not be fully representative in terms of testing. Let me know if you would like me to take a look at some particular situations.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Please try the attacched version.
    1 and 3 should be solved.

Identify is still a problem, since the website has been shut down.
    I have asked the new company to give me details, if / how i can use their services.
    Until i have got an answer, this will no longer work.

Attachments

• MPTagThat_setup.zip
      9.5 MB

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi Helmut,
    The new version starts in the correct directory, when started from directory context menu, and also terminates normally, thanks!
    Unfortunately:
    1. It takes 5 minutes to start on my system, regardless of whether I start it from the "Start" menu or from the directory context menu.
    2. The arrow has disappeared from the button to copy "Artist" to "Album Artist".
    3. The browse button for the target directory setting under Ripping - General doesn't support selecting a directory outside the logged in user's "My Documents" path. Fortunately, I can just type in the desired path in the text box.
    4. On "Tag from Internet", the dialog "Multiple Albums Found." displays, even when only one album was found. (e.g. "Nantucket Sleighride" by "Mountain").
    Nonetheless, these are all minor complaints; thanks for responding so quickly!
    It would be really great, if you could get the "Identify" function to work again.
    ISTR that this function uses the MusicBrainz service. Would it be possible to also use MusicBrainz for track lookup instead of, or in addition to Amazon?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Grab a new version from here: http://mediaportal.wahrmann.com/MPTagThat_setup.zip

Points 2 - 4 are fixed.
    for point 1, i would need a log with Debug Level set to Trace , so that i can see, where it takes so long to load.

I will look now into the identify function and see what i can do for the lookups at MusicBrainz.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Sorry for the slow response, I was away on vacation. The new version no longer has the slow startup issue.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom