MultiShortcut plugin (2 Viewers)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Added a link in the first post to point to the 1.2beta compatible version.
    Thanks Migue!

Runny

Portal Member
    December 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I have just update to MediaPortal 1.2 and the 2.3 + older DLL combination does not seem to be working for me.
    I can config the plugin in the configuration section of the MediaPortal,yet when clicking on the Icon in MediaPortal nothing happens (nothing but the selection animation of the MediaPortal, that is).

Has anyone got an idea what I did wrong ?

Johnnie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looking very much forward to have this plugin offically updated for version 1.2 final.
    Many thanks!

Same here, I'm missing this plugin. Specially because framug helped me with getting this working with a remote.
    Tried version 2.3 with the previously attached dll, but that one isn't showing up in MP, its listed as -no name-??

Really hoping that support for 1.2(1) will be developed...

Johnnie

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MultiShortcut plugin

Hi.
    The 1.2 beta Version from first post is working quite well on 1.2.1 here, so where's the problem? You simply need to copy the dll and dllfix.exe from older version to plugins/windows folder, rename it as you like and run dllfix.exe. That's all...

Johnnie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: MultiShortcut plugin

Hi.
    The 1.2 beta Version from first post is working quite well on 1.2.1 here, so where's the problem? You simply need to copy the dll and dllfix.exe from older version to plugins/windows folder, rename it as you like and run dllfix.exe. That's all...

Hi,

I did try that. Removed older dll's from the previous version that was working perfectly with 1.1.2, then copied the dll from earlier post. Ran dllfix from v2.3 version. After that, I went into MP config and it showed oke, I could even configure it, I made a simple cfg to notepad. But when I entered MP and went to plugins, the name was -no name- and it wasn't doing anything. Do you have tips to look into? Its much appreciated...

Johnnie

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MultiShortcut plugin

Hi.

If the plugins are labelled "No Name" then the patch (dllfix.exe) did not work properly. This seems to be nothing special to 1.2.1.
    This problem I had once with 1.1.2 and later with 1.2 Beta again. It's long ago so I don't remember how I solved this. But maybe solution is in this thread. As now I copy and paste the working dll over to new installation I had not patched dll long time...

I use MultiShortCut to manually start (wolcmd.exe) and stop (psshutdown.exe) my media server witch stays in basement. So the server is running only when he's needed. As .bat did not work I have to add all parameters for this two exe to MultiShortCut config. But that's OK.

Marst

Portal Member
    January 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    HI

Try this - kompleted version 2.3 + working dll

On my XP MP 1.2.1 its working. I use it for my little program for timer - pc shutdovn/sleep , and sound switching

Attachments

• MultiShortcut_V2.3_+working dll.zip
      1.2 MB

Johnnie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    HI

Try this - kompleted version 2.3 + working dll

On my XP MP 1.2.1 its working. I use it for my little program for timer - pc shutdovn/sleep , and sound switching

Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies. I used your files and cleaned all the previous stuff of multi-shortcut, everything is now working as before. :D and I'm totally happy!!!

Johnnie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom