My Anime 3 (1 Viewer)

pmwolf

Portal Pro
July 30, 2010
lwerndly

I was wondering if it was possible to add the following configuration options to My Anime 3
  • Just display group/series name, hide number of watched/unwatched and the watch/unwatched icons
  • Just display total number of episodes in group/series without the watch/unwatched icons
  • Hide watch/unwatched icons
I don't know if this would be possible but if it would a nice addition

Codex

Portal Member
April 21, 2010
Christchurch
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
The new 1.4 release, the streamedmp skin files seem to be a bit wrong (Have attached example)

I have tried other skins which are fine

I removed the skin and all plugins and installed fresh to see if it was holding onto old files but they were cleared and installed freshly

See screenshot and you'll see what I mean:
http://iforce.co.nz/i/cmpvs2pm.133.png

Also weird thing, the JMM server stopped polling automatically for new content, I have to manually start imports for it to pick up new content now :confused:

Server issue happened since last version release, the layout for streamedmp seems to be new in the 1.4 release

Any assistance is appreciated.

girides

September 15, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I also have this happen i always have to run import

I'm experiencing something similar. No new shows I add are showing up. Worked fine two weeks ago. But now they show on ANiDB (even shows what I watched last) but nothing comes up in "collection" or "resume watching". Won't let me manually add the series as it says "there's already an anime associated with that group". I tried importing/deleting/re-syncing enough that I ended up getting a temp ban from AniDB T_T. Any ideas? I'm stumped.

Sayajin

Portal Member
October 6, 2012
Home Country
Don't know if it's just my computer or if the function was taken out, but my anime 3 doesn't save where I left off / resume playback. It works for my other plugins like mytvseries and moving pictures, but with my anime 3 it seems to just play the episode from the beginning instead of where I stopped it, is there a setting that disables it or something that I might have clicked?

I'm using JMM Server 3.1.32.0
Mediaportal 1.40

I have the same issue. Along with multiple crashes. Any help would be appreciated!

-Sayajin

NsShadowSerpent

September 27, 2013
Home Country
Hello. I am new to the forums and am not completely sure where to post this.

I'm having a bit of an issue with My Anime 3. I've got the system setup within Mediaportal just fine. I am trying to utilize the GUI within media portal to manage downloading torrents from uTorrent. I can do a search for any torrent under the "Downloads" category and it does pull up a list of torrents, however when selecting any torrent absolutely nothing downloads.
When I go to check the Torrent monitor for the current progress of the download, nothing shows either. In addition to that, there is no file of the torrent any where on the computer. I have tried going into the "Anime3 config" tab within media portal's configuration and I see that there is an option for utorrent credentials. However, I have no idea what information I am supposed to enter for those categories (IP Address, User Name, Password). I am wondering if this tab might have anything to do with my inability to download. Any help would be appreciated.

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
July 7, 2009
new york
Home Country
Don't know if it's just my computer or if the function was taken out, but my anime 3 doesn't save where I left off / resume playback. It works for my other plugins like mytvseries and moving pictures, but with my anime 3 it seems to just play the episode from the beginning instead of where I stopped it, is there a setting that disables it or something that I might have clicked?

I'm using JMM Server 3.1.32.0
Mediaportal 1.40

I have the same issue. Along with multiple crashes. Any help would be appreciated!

-Sayajin
Same here the crashes are random and every time I put mediaportal in debug mode it doesn't happen. Ill try to upload logs when I'm on PC[DOUBLEPOST=1380588648][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also have this happen i always have to run import

I'm experiencing something similar. No new shows I add are showing up. Worked fine two weeks ago. But now they show on ANiDB (even shows what I watched last) but nothing comes up in "collection" or "resume watching". Won't let me manually add the series as it says "there's already an anime associated with that group". I tried importing/deleting/re-syncing enough that I ended up getting a temp ban from AniDB T_T. Any ideas? I'm stumped.

I don't have all that it just don't auto import if I don't run import the files never show up plus the crashing and not saving were I left off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom