My Film Crashes (2 Viewers)

rct2472

Portal Member
December 1, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've just installed latest version of my films and using AEON as skin. Everytime media portal launches the myfilm plugin I'm getting a windows has encountered error... Any help would be appreciated...

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
I've just installed latest version of my films and using AEON as skin. Everytime media portal launches the myfilm plugin I'm getting a windows has encountered error... Any help would be appreciated...

Can you attach your MyFilms.xml config file (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MyFilms.xml)

rct2472

Portal Member
December 1, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Zebons,

I've attached the myfilms.xml file Really appreciate all the time and effort you put into this great plugin...

Attachments

• MyFilms.xml
    30.6 KB

Beavis

Portal Member
February 13, 2008
Schortens
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi there i have exactly the same problem. all working fine with Aeon skin only if i try to start my films MP crashes, with B3 skin all working fine

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
yeah no problem, here are the files :)
You don't use the latest skin file...
Do you update your AEON skin ? In tha case, You have to re-install the MyFilms.mpi file to have the latests files as mine aren't integrated by the skin developper (ask to him to do it).
Try with the files joined.

Beavis

Portal Member
February 13, 2008
Schortens
Home Country
Germany Germany
ok but the thing is i have the same problem with the skin-files that comes with the plugin

will try the files you attached soon and will give feedback asap :)

'Edit: test the files>same problem again , as i start the plugin in Aeon Skin Mp crashes.

i try to delete all plugin files in all related folder, delete cache folder, reinstall the plugin put the files you attached into aeon folder >same.
i have no idea what the problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HP TV Tuner DE
You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action is to "scan for channels", but obviously there are other things to setup too (such as the folder to use for recordings). MediaPortal should be able to use your tuner provided that the tuner has a BDA...
You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action...
New to Media Portal. I have it installed and working with the remote but cannot figure out how to get the tv tuner to work. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom