MyTorrents (1 Viewer)

fabien44

Portal Pro
March 12, 2006
Hello,

i installed the plugin for MP1 RC1, uTorrent 1.8, WebUI 0.310, works with IE7 but how to search a torrent through MP? For me it does not work. I click on add a torrent but nothing appears. I only enable MyTorrent and uTorrent plugins.
Also the 'add search tag" is disabled, what is his purpose?

markus00

Portal Member
November 11, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
First, wonderful plugin! Thank you!

And another request of search filtering (be able to only show results with certain keywords)

Another request. Be able to disable "Add torrent feed" and "Delete torrent feed" within the media portal.
(Only add and delete in the configuration of the plugin).

o_nix

Portal Member
June 1, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Tracker torrents.ru

His news rss in a convenient form located at
rss Torrents.ru

Using mytorrents news is produced ... but when you click on the torrent it does not automatically added ... utorrent gives the wrong message to the invalid torrent file. While using a browser it works ...
At torrents.ru can download the torrent only after authorization ...

Stated settings
/ download.php and / viewtopic.php same .. Error ...

How to configure ... something to do ..?

Thank you

fcsobel

Portal Pro
December 4, 2005
Sorry all: I just started a new job and have two side projects going on so I have not had the time to make any plugin enhancements. I'll try to respond to your posts and work enhancements in.

Tracker torrents.ru

His news rss in a convenient form located at
rss Torrents.ru

Using mytorrents news is produced ... but when you click on the torrent it does not automatically added ... utorrent gives the wrong message to the invalid torrent file. While using a browser it works ...
At torrents.ru can download the torrent only after authorization ...

Stated settings
/ download.php and / viewtopic.php same .. Error ...

How to configure ... something to do ..?

Thank you

o_nix, I tried your site but the torrent download is blocked by a login page (in cyrillic).

This: torrents.ru
Goes Here: torrents.ru

I'm thinking the plugin is saving the login html page as the torrent file which is not a good thing. For the plugin to work the torrent links need to point at the actual .torrent file with no intermediate login page.

And another request of search filtering (be able to only show results with certain keywords)

Another request. Be able to disable "Add torrent feed" and "Delete torrent feed" within the media portal.

Getting rid of the buttons should be easy as soon as I get some time to work on it.

o_nix

Portal Member
June 1, 2008
Home Country
Sorry all: I just started a new job and have two side projects going on so I have not had the time to make any plugin enhancements. I'll try to respond to your posts and work enhancements in.

o_nix, I tried your site but the torrent download is blocked by a login page (in cyrillic).

Unfortunately, my suspicions come true ... : (
It is a pity that you do not have time to finalize the plug, I hope it will appear in the future ...
It might have helped authorize the use of IE ... (using cokies) this is done in other selected programs for torrents.ru (I have a source for the Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0)

fcsobel

Portal Pro
December 4, 2005

Unfortunately, my suspicions come true ... : (
It is a pity that you do not have time to finalize the plug, I hope it will appear in the future ...
It might have helped authorize the use of IE ... (using cokies) this is done in other selected programs for torrents.ru (I have a source for the Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0)

The plugin will maintain cookies for a session but we still need to get past the initial login screen by passing in cridentials. That capability is not there.

koolman53

Portal Member
April 16, 2008
Arizona
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

Hey Markus00
This may sound stupid but you replied to something i needed help with but I don't remember what I asked :confused: it has been awhile since I have been on the site. so if you could remind me what I asked that would be great.

o_nix

Portal Member
June 1, 2008
Home Country
The plugin will maintain cookies for a session but we still need to get past the initial login screen by passing in cridentials. That capability is not there.

If utorrent download RSS feed type
Code:
http://xpoft.ru/torrents.ru/rss_light.xml:COOKIE:bb_sid=set_you_code_cokies;bb_data=set_you_code_cokies

COOKIE:bb_sid=set_you_code_cokies;bb_data=set_you_code_cokies - cokies site torrents.ru extrakt is you web browser

That utorrent without problems downloads all torrent including automatic ... I understand cokies need not be the last ... Tracker apparently assumes that you come from different computers ... generally have to take night until all the work (already visited 30 times and from different computers)

This scheme works for all private tracker support authorization ...

Very of support for such links with the RSS cokies in your plugin ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom