MyTorrents (1 Viewer)

skeeter

June 8, 2008
Home Country
Invalid Torrent File

Hi there, I'm using MP 1.0.0.0. When I try to use the RSS feed to select an available program, it pauses for a while, then utorrent appears with an error message to the effect of "temp1.torrent unable to load: Invalid File". Any explanation?

skeeter

June 8, 2008
Home Country
I've tried the v0.57 and that kept coming up with a message saying missing file whenever you clicked on the MyTorrents plugin. I installed it following the instructions to the letter.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've tried the v0.57 and that kept coming up with a message saying missing file whenever you clicked on the MyTorrents plugin. I installed it following the instructions to the letter.

1. Make sure you've put the MyTorrents.xml in the correct place. I put mine in the wrong place at first and got a "Missing file" error at first. If you're using Windows XP, that's Documents and settings\All users\Application Data\MediaPortal\ or Vista Users\Your username\Application data\Mediaportal\NOT in Program Files\Team MediaPortal\Mediaportal\

2. What skin are you using? Make sure you have a working set of skin files.

Emph

skeeter

June 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks, that last bit did the trick! v0.57 works for me. Though when i click on a previously downloaded torrent file it does not play the video, it does nothing. I can play the video from within the normal My Videos section though. Are you meant to be able to play files directly from the plugin?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks, that last bit did the trick! v0.57 works for me. Though when i click on a previously downloaded torrent file it does not play the video, it does nothing. I can play the video from within the normal My Videos section though. Are you meant to be able to play files directly from the plugin?

I don't think so. That's a great idea though, hopefully the author will consider it when he has time to work on this plugin again.

Emph

darren700

June 5, 2009
    any chance any of you know the window id for this program? im trying to get it to work with shortcutr so i can have a button for it on my remote... thanks

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    just check the xml file for the id. It should contain the plugin id.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom