[New Plugin]Online photos&friends (1 Viewer)

Next site to support it ...

• MySpace

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Bebo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friendster

• Orkut

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • PerfSpot

• Zorpia

• Netlog

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Panoramio

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Flickr

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Other (pls post it)

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

cubii

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
Hi Dukud, tested it (only facebook) yesterday for one time and: LIKE IT!

There are some glitches (right word?) like "info" is not working and i cant find the download button.

Slideshow is working!(with info button!), Turning picture is not working and what would be nice is that picture should be fullscreen, sometimes i have only very smal pictures, ithink, there are shown in original resolution, could that be?

But all in all i love it, thanks!

EdiciusTsaf

Portal Member
October 10, 2007
AW: [New Plugin]Online photos&friends

Hello, love it but have some problems using Picasaweb. I´ve got several favourites linked and cant find them in the plugin. Further in the Topline there is the name of one linked Album but actually i show my album. Thought the favourites should be able to browse with the "friends" button, right ? This doesn´t seem to work for me.

In the FACEBOOK part, i can only see the thumbs of the friends. There´s no possibility to few infos or something.

Just played a bit with the plugin. Next Question: how to change between Facebook and Picasa ? First time there was a menu but now pops last used.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just testing this plugin, I am after the picassa web and facebook functionality. Looks promising, picassa's working quite nicely, facebook can use a bit of improvement ;)
:D

EdiciusTsaf

Portal Member
October 10, 2007
AW: [New Plugin]Online photos&friends

Tested with following result:

On Facebook on Infos of a friend only shows Name nothing else, on Photos i couldn´t see anything.

On Picasaweb it looks quite good, sometimes the slideshow doesn´t work. Maybe it´s much easier to you using the picasa string for slideshow like Picasa-Webalben - Gordon Gött - Mein Robin for the album. Add a #slideshow and you have the slideshow started.

El_D

Portal Member
April 11, 2011
Hi ,

Is this still in development ? is there an update planned for Mepo 1.2?

Would be interested in getting my photos from FB .

Cheers

El-d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom