[New Plugin]Online photos&friends (1 Viewer)

Next site to support it ...

• MySpace

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Bebo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friendster

• Orkut

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • PerfSpot

• Zorpia

• Netlog

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Panoramio

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Flickr

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Other (pls post it)

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

El_D

Portal Member
April 11, 2011
thanks for the update.

it is now appearing within config but i get an error : missing or invalid opensocialselector.xml

I've looked at the path and the file is there. I've added my 'token' for site but it's not picking up.

fyi I'm using mepo 1.2 , vista 64, streamed mp.

El-d

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    what aout photobucket? It is on the list on page 1, but it is not there when looking at the plugin config? only 4 other services.???

donpipo

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    thanks for the update.

it is now appearing within config but i get an error : missing or invalid opensocialselector.xml

I've looked at the path and the file is there. I've added my 'token' for site but it's not picking up.

El-d

This is my problem too. I thought that was a skin related problem.

cubii

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    AW: Re: [New Plugin]Online photos&friends

thanks for the update.

El-d

perhaps another skin-file is working? This id from black glas hd and works here

Attachments

• opensocialselector.xml
      3.4 KB

donpipo

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: AW: Re: [New Plugin]Online photos&friends

thanks for the update.

El-d

perhaps another skin-file is working? This id from black glas hd and works here

This works for me. Thanks. But now opensocialbase.xml is invalid. Could you provide me the rest of the skin files?

cubii

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    AW: [New Plugin]Online photos&friends

lol... i had it zipped alredy, but there was a prolem while uploading so i just loaded the xml file, but
    of course here are all files from blackglashd for this plugin:

Attachments

• blackglasshdskin.zip
      4.2 KB

El_D

Portal Member
    April 11, 2011
    cheers all.

I tried the blackglss xml's but doesn't seem to work properly with streamedmp. it picks up friends in FB but the icons are mostly off screen right and it doesn't pick up photos... just a black screen.

Might be that it's not doing what I think it should :confused:

I had the impression that it would pick up my photo albums from FB and display them. Is that correct? If so, then its not working with Fb /streamedmp.

El-d

cubii

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    AW: [New Plugin]Online photos&friends

Perhaps you have to click first on one of your friends, there should be a submenu like info/photos click on Photos and then watch them...

cheers all.

I had the impression that it would pick up my photo albums from FB and display them. Is that correct? If so, then its not working with Fb /streamedmp.

El-d

no not exactly, it shows the photos of your friends, dont know if you can show your photos....

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

is this plugin still under development?

I have some stability iseeues with the latest version in MP 1.2.0 Beta/ MP 1.2.0 RC. Sometimes Mediaportal crash..

Also I can't see photos of my friends in Facebook. (that's actually the only site i want to use)

With the default xml files for the default wide skin, the plugin doesn't work. But with the skinfiles for blackglass, it works a litle bit, but not perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom