Pandora MusicBox 1.3.3 (1 Viewer)

Stev

Portal Member
June 24, 2008
Home Country
No apology necessary! I appreciate the hard work you've put into this plugin (and the speedy reply).

I'm a little green when it comes to debugging and that sort of thing. I did have Mediaportal Watchdog set to 'Report a Bug to a Plugin Developer or Skin Developer' which, according to the description, sets the log level to 'debug'. I did only attach the Pandora Musicbox log file though, so I've attached the full log set here in case that's what you're after.

Otherwise if you need me to export a different log just let me know - happy to do whatever I can to help improve this awesome plugin!

pdiaz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Plugin works great except that whether I select like or unlike the song it becomes listed as a "Thumbed-down Track" in my Pandora profile!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Helidath

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2007
    I have been experiencing a bug lately. Pandora starts to play but it only plays the first 5 or so seconds on a song then skips to a different one. So all I hear is 5 seconds of every song. Anyone else getting this?

Jerry Dominik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have the same problem. I found if I pause the song right after it starts playing and wait 5 seconds then continue playing it will play the whole song. Almost like a buffering problem. Last Sunday it played ok for a few songs.

daimian

Portal Member
    September 11, 2012
    Home Country
    ^^ same problem and similar solution. Only has happened twice in the last 10-15 times using plugin but can't determine the cause... could have been buffering problem as said by Jerry.

McJerry

September 29, 2012
    Home Country
    "Choose Station" refresh...

Should the plugin automatically refresh the "Choose Station" list without having to restart MediaPortal?

Scenario: While Pandora is streaming in MediaPortal, I should be able to login to my Pandora account via a webbrowser and add/edit/delete my stations and the plugin should automatically/periodically refresh the "Choose Station" list so I can see the changes I made in my Pandora account.

If the plugin doesn't auto refresh the "Choose Station" list, perhaps this would be a good feature to add... a timer routine for the station list code...?

BadSeed

Portal Member
    February 3, 2007
    Home Country
    I have the same problem. I found if I pause the song right after it starts playing and wait 5 seconds then continue playing it will play the whole song. Almost like a buffering problem. Last Sunday it played ok for a few songs.

Same thing for me. Sometimes it just skips trracks altogether. It seems to be increasing and I can't really use this now.
    My favourite plugin :(

BadSeed

Portal Member
    February 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Ok, so using it perfectly now while I am working at home. I usually play it on a weekend.
    Possibly congestion at my isp in peak times?
    Spotify and other internet radio plays ok at those times though, so don't know. Difficult to troubleshoot.

schumach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2010
    I have a simple qustion.

On the main page I don't have an icon for pandora, I am using the Avalon skin. Is there a hover.png file I need to copy from default?

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom