Pandora MusicBox 1.3.3 (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a simple qustion.

On the main page I don't have an icon for pandora, I am using the Avalon skin. Is there a hover.png file I need to copy from default?

Thanks,
If you use Basic Home then you will probably need to use the Basic Home editor that comes with the skin. There is a wiki page about how to use it. You may also find people that could give you more information in the Avalon forums. Good luck!

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    I am hoping to find some help.

I currently use the Mustayaluca Skin, which unfortunately doesnt work with the pandora plugin.

I copied the XMLs from the default wide skin into the Mustayaluca skin and tweaked about with the XMLs until i got everything to be sorted on a 1080 resolution. everything was working fine, then suddenly it just started jumping forward to the next song quickly like after 2-4 seconds. Is there anything i can do? i would rather not use multishortcut to a browser for pandora :(

Here are the files that i edited and look great now....but is not working properly.

Attachments

• pandora4mustayaluca.zip
      594.1 KB
    Last edited:

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Does this happen in any other skin. Please confirm it does or does not happen using the defaultwide skin.

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    hmmm...it does seem to be doing it in the default wide skin...right know it has burned through 5-6 songs in less then a minute. There seems to be either no song ever starting, or if it does its for a few seconds, and the progress bar screams across...many times faster then it should for the song it is intended.

Sorry, i thought this was just an issue because i was trying to use an unsupported skin.[DOUBLEPOST=1359149648][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it just me? or did pandora just stop working....at all, website and everything?

Ok, they are clearly making changes on there end. pandora completely stopped working everywhere (website/plugin) a few moments ago, and now the pandora plugin is skipping throught the songs again. (under the default wide skin). the website seems to be back working. Let me know if there is anything i can do.

-Also, there seems to be no music coming through now. the plugin just cycles through the songs at hyper speed with now sound at all. (in the default wide skin)

Last edited:

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    it seems that this is an issue with my system. but i have tried all i can think of...i re-installed the plugin after deleting all the xml files and the dll file for pandora. the same thing happens in all skins, plays about 6 seconds of first song, then skips to the next but does not make anymore sound. it shows the covers for them but got through them really fast. any help would be appreciated, i really dont want to do a full re-install of mediaportal.

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    Since my last post i tried to basically install mediaportal on another computer i have. i did a fresh install, added no plugins, added no skins, nothing. then i installed the pandora plugin. Once i got into mediaportal and activated pandora, it started, and about 6 seconds into the song, it crashed mediaportal completely. The entire application closed with no error popup or anything. The following is the log entry from that run...
    Code:
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:04  Info [		MusicBoxCore]: Pandora MusicBox 1.3.3.176
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:04  Info [		MusicBoxCore]: Plugin Launched
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:04  Info [		BaseSettings]: Loading Settings
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:20  Info [		MusicBoxGUI]: Opening Plugin Window
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:20  Info [		MusicBoxGUI]: Attempting to log in: (((removed so no bots pick it up off the forum)))
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:39  Info [		MusicBoxGUI]: Started: 'Nutshell (Live At Hiro Ballroom)' by Staind
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:47 Error [		MusicBoxGUI]: Unexpected error! PandoraMusicBox.Engine.PandoraException: Attempting to get song length for an expired song.
      at PandoraMusicBox.Engine.PandoraIO.GetSongLength(PandoraUser user, PandoraSong song, WebProxy proxy)
      at PandoraMusicBox.Engine.MusicBox.GetNextSong(Boolean isSkip)
      at PandoraMusicBox.MediaPortalPlugin.GUI.MusicBoxGUI.<>c__DisplayClass2.<PlayNextTrack>b__1()
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:50  Info [		MusicBoxGUI]: Closing Plugin Window
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:50  Info [		MusicBoxGUI]: Deinitializing GUI
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:50  Info [		BaseSettings]: Saving Settings
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:50  Info [		MusicBoxCore]: Plugin Shutdown
    26-Jan-2013 13:25:50  Info [		MusicBoxGUI]: Closing Plugin Window

mr3xcellent

Portal Member
    January 15, 2007
    Home Country
    This is not just you. I am having the sames issues; has happened before, randomly. I've rebooted, and it's still occurring. I know this has come up in the past, but don't know of any solutions.

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    i was noticing that random songs were being skipped leading up to it, but was not sure it was completely related. i did read something that sounded like this in earlyer posts but the solution was apparently found by the dev so i don't think it was a change we can make.

For the Time being i am just using multishortcut to pull up KYLO browser with an argument for it to go to pandora.com, after the first time i logged in it remembers me so minimal need for the mouse. I am glad i am not the only one though...was worried for a bit there if my stuff was jacked up. could the difference be between paid listeners and non paid listeners? i plan to pay here shortly, but want to see the plugin work 100% first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom