[Plugin] Burner (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I\m not very good at making skins, but i think you could just copy burner skin files to skin directory of StreamedMP(files: myburner.xml, myburner.videomod.xml, Media\burn_logo.png, Media\hover_my burner.png).
    There is a question: Did you tried menu customization? I realy need feedback.

Hi,,Thanks for your quick response ..

I've already tried the xml from the wide default folder to copy, and it works ..

It just does not look very nice, and everything is not quite as it should, but that's not so bad .. I will streamedmp the forum also another question if anyone can make for a good XML ..

Thanks again at least!

greet

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

when i'm using the latest version of this plugin, there is no configurable file in mediaportal config.. Is that right? In the previous version, it was.. Another strange thing: When I want to add myburner plugin to streamedMP, and add "myburner.xml as a new entry, I'm going to the EPG in Mediaportal!:s I'm using fortherecord.. Is that using maybe the samed ID?

Best regards..

BTW: Now i'm using the old version, and that one works..

rolenof

Portal Member
    April 29, 2011
    Russia
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Thanks for your feedback. Issue with EPG should be fixed in newest version 1.1.0.21.
    What configuration file are you talking about?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for your feedback. Issue with EPG should be fixed in newest version 1.1.0.21.
    What configuration file are you talking about?

Thanks for your replay..

Well, I meen that the plugin file itself (.dll) is not configurable in Mediaportal configuration.. Whit the previous version I could change settings like: Wich drive I want to use with the plugin, of i want burn DVD in 4:3 of 16:9 etc..

Do you know what I meen?

Best regards

rolenof

Portal Member
    April 29, 2011
    Russia
    Home Country
    Yes, but that's strange. On my 3 installations i have Burner in MediaPortal Configuration->Plugins section. Maybe you didn't enable it. Or try to remove it from Media Portal Extension Installer and then install again.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, but that's strange. On my 3 installations i have Burner in MediaPortal Configuration->Plugins section. Maybe you didn't enable it. Or try to remove it from Media Portal Extension Installer and then install again.

Thanks for your reply again :)

The problem was that the drive letter was wrong, so the plugin didn't do it.. Now everything is fine! Only in streamedMP it looks a bit ugly.. Hope there are coming skin files soon.. :)

rolenof

Portal Member
    April 29, 2011
    Russia
    Home Country
    New skin files for streamedMP.
    1. Download it from here StreamedMP.zip - burner-for-mp - StreamedMP Skin beta - Burner plugin for Media Portal - Google Project Hosting
    2. Unzip to skin directory of Media Portal. So you should have something like this:
    Code:
    \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\myburner.xml
    Code:
    \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\myburner.videomod.xml
    Code:
    \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\hover_my burner.png

Waiting for your feedback

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    New skin files for streamedMP.
    1. Download it from here StreamedMP.zip - burner-for-mp - StreamedMP Skin beta - Burner plugin for Media Portal - Google Project Hosting
    2. Unzip to skin directory of Media Portal. So you should have something like this:
    Code:
    \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\myburner.xml
    Code:
    \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\myburner.videomod.xml
    Code:
    \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\hover_my burner.png

Waiting for your feedback

Thanks a lot mate! Looks very nice.. Not ugly at all!:)

Joe Pizza

Portal Member
    July 5, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thnx for the StreamedMP files it looks very nice. Is there a possibility to include subtitles with the videofiles that would be very usefull for me.

Thanks a lot.

rolenof

Portal Member
    April 29, 2011
    Russia
    Home Country
    Thnx for the StreamedMP files it looks very nice. Is there a possibility to include subtitles with the videofiles that would be very usefull for me.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Joe Pizza, no at this moment burner doesn't work with subtitles. This feature could be included in wish list, what subtitle format do you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom