Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Rolenof,

Thanks for the quick reaction. I use the .srt format

skip wallace

January 29, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi .... a real new user, not programmer. Downloaded MP 1.2 and then went to SourceForge to get your burner plug-in.
It seemed to download ok, but have had no success in converting/burning files to DVD. I see the message
"converting ###### to DVD format and then burning the DVD" but never see my DVD go active. Obviously,
the result is a still blank DVD.

Can you direct me to where I need to go to solve my problem. I really want to burn MP recorded tv to DVD.

Many Thanks ... Skip

rolenof

Portal Member
April 29, 2011
Russia
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Hi Skip, your i think, all you need is to configure Burner plugin. I adivise you to use media portal extension installer to get the latest version of burner plugin, just run it from your start menu. You should go to Start-> Media Portal Configuration-> Plugins-> Burner-> Config. There you should choose your DVD writer, enter it's letter and select temp path. You could change other options if you want. That's it, now Ok, Ok and run Media Portal.
I'm on vocation now, so probably i will write public instruction later.

P.S. I advise you to use StremedMP skin, burner skin files are here http://code.google.com/p/burner-for-mp/downloads/detail?name=StreamedMP.zip&can=2&q=

skip wallace

January 29, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Many thanks!

I used MP to get the burner updates, configured it and it found the DVD drive ok
I used MP and the burner to attempt to convert a file to DVD and left the debug
active so I could see what was going on. I didn't understand any of the code, but
watched it go through all the phases of converting, preparing, building the directory,
making an ISO of the directory and supposedly burning the disk, all the way to
its finish indicating the disk burning was complete. Unfortunately, I never saw any
burner activity and, obviously, still have a blank disk.

Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Oh yeah, just to test my burner for access, reading, and burner capability, I used
NERO to copy a DVD and it worked fine.

djLyli

Portal Pro
June 3, 2010
Opole Lub.
Home Country
Poland Poland
I have a problem with the plug when it choose from the menu, I can not navigate the menu and when he tries to get out of it and then re-enter is not included.

Joe Pizza

Portal Member
July 5, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Rolenof,

I've got 2 questions, Is the subtitle including going to work and is it possible to make a RC1.2 installer.

Many thanx already,
Joe

rolenof

Portal Member
April 29, 2011
Russia
Home Country
Hi, everybody! I was absent for some time.
Now I have some time to continue developing burner plugin. Please post here most needed features.
As i understand there is a problem with installer for 1.2RC - that is what i'm going to start with.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

rolenof

Portal Member
    April 29, 2011
    Russia
    Home Country
    Problem with 1.2.0. RC installer fixed in newest version. Update your burner plugin with Media Portal Extension Installer or down load it from here Burner plugin 1.1.0.22

For some unclear for me reasons burner skin for StreamedMP is not provided with StreamedMP installation, so the only way to get burner works properly with SreamedMP is to download StreamedMP.zip and unzip it to your X:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [Plugin] Burner

Today I would test this Plugin with burning a Playlist. But after I had selected the Playlist, I see this Playlist is added. Then I go to "start burning" and select "Yes I will burn" but i think nothing happens. I don't know is there any status-bar ? Below there is a blue point, maybee it could be a status bar, but this don't change.

Maybe a little better Documentation would be nice. Because I don't know would the Songs burn as mp3 or convert to a Audio-CD. What happens if the Playlist is too big for the CD...

Attachments

• 11-18-20.png
      11-18-20.png
      187.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom