[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (5 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    @badboyxx, seems it is using a very low resolution image there! What is shown in the plugin is a thumb of the actual image which is usually downloaded into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers\FullSize.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

babyschuh

Portal Member
    October 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi There,

are there any news on the music-freeze problem? I have to scrape my whole Music-DB and this bug is quite annoying.
    Btw: On my side the Plugin D/Ls exactly 3 new Artits on every run I do. On the 4th match to d/l it freezes.

I'm using MePo 1.8.0 Final and DVD Art 1.0.2.4

reagrds
    babyschuh

Goannaman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 22, 2012
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    On my system, MP1.8 and latest DVD Art plugin, the DVD Art plugin freezes on the first entry within the music scrap that has special characters such as (, ), ', etc.
    regards
    Goannaman

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi There,

are there any news on the music-freeze problem? I have to scrape my whole Music-DB and this bug is quite annoying.
    Btw: On my side the Plugin D/Ls exactly 3 new Artits on every run I do. On the 4th match to d/l it freezes.

I'm using MePo 1.8.0 Final and DVD Art 1.0.2.4

reagrds
    babyschuh

On my system, MP1.8 and latest DVD Art plugin, the DVD Art plugin freezes on the first entry within the music scrap that has special characters such as (, ), ', etc.
    regards
    Goannaman

@babyschuh and @Goannaman. Will try to find some time to look into the music scraping issue.

Thanks for reporting it.

babyschuh

Portal Member
    October 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi M3rcury,

after taking a look into the code I have to make clear, that I ment 'Artist', when talking about 'Music'. Was not clear to me before, that there is a difference. So, to repeat it the right way:

The Plugin stops working after successful download of 3 Artists and finding the fourth with Data to d/l. Artists with nothing to d/l (red cross) are propperly skipped. No matter how much. In this state ALT-F4 still works. The Plugin isn't unresponsive. If I restart the Importer the plugin crashes and gets unresponsive. If I close the plugin and restart it, it crawls through the artists again. The Artist which caused the last crash will be downloaded as the first of 3 new downloads and the fourth hit will cause the crash again and that brings us back to the beginning.

Hope this helps a little for debugging.

kind regards
    babyschuh

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Is there a limit to the amount of requests that the plugin can make?
    I had something similar previously...

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Is there a limit to the amount of requests that the plugin can make?
    I had something similar previously...

@SpudR. At the moment it caters for 6 concurrent download requests. Any other request will queue. So the issue could be that the download threads get stuck and hence plugin halts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom