[Plugin] MediaBrowser for MediaPortal (v0.30-beta) [2014/08/20] (2 Viewers)

millgeek

March 30, 2014
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The back button behaviour was explicitly changed to distinguish between U and ESC in the last release (see https://github.com/apondman/MediaBrowser/issues/27). However i will likely revert this change in the next update (so ESC will act as you now expect) or give the option to change this yourself.
Having read over the github issue entry, I can see why one might prefer the current setup if one were linking directly to a library entry. I would respectfully suggest creating a configuration option for flexibility. At least then the argument would just be about which to set as the default. ;)

mcroyjason

Portal Member
July 4, 2013
Home Country
Will this plugin work with the newest MP release 1.7.0? I want to know before I download it and try it out. Thanks!

mcroyjason

Portal Member
July 4, 2013
Home Country
Will this plugin work with the newest MP release 1.7.0? I want to know before I download it and try it out. Thanks!

yes it does

Thanks for your response!

However, I am getting a corrupted xml file I think.
The plugin installs fine, however, when I go to open up MP, I get an error that "mediabrowser.xml is not valid" or something close to that. I looked at the xml file itself in the folder and it looks odd. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times with no luck.

Any ideas?

saitoh183

Portal Pro
May 6, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
you using titan skin? Because it only supports that skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom