[PlugIn] TVAnytime - full automated recordings manager (1 Viewer)

engelbar14

Portal Member
June 20, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Works really good on Version 1.04, still have Problems with the download page..... only get the archieved file ?
Can you add it to the media Extension installer ? Would be very easy for the users !
Need the newest Version vor MP 1.4..
Thx in advance :)

nu_81

Portal Pro
November 15, 2009
Rheinberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello engelbar,
Yes it's right.
The only way to dowload for now is by the archived files.
I will add the plugin to the extension installer, but first there are some problems to resolve, because the plugin is splitted into two parts.
The actual version is compatible with 1.4
Ciao Nu

Sparky_Ol

Portal Member
December 30, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
Thank you for your comments.
The start now button executes the program imediately and schedules the next execution for in one hour.
(you can see it with the text "process finished".
So you should be able to see results imediately.
The idea with two combo fields is a good one. I will take it to my todo list.
I had not been aware that the ui will change with the size of window.
I will have a look.

You should setup minimum duration to a valid rate, otherwise every program will be checked. (also advertising between the movies)

Hi,
thanks for that plugin. I was looking for a similar plugin for my dreambox-clone but i prefer to have the records on my MP-VCR-Server with moving pictures integration.
Just one question to the post above:
The server-plugin checks epg every hour (default setting) if there is a moving starting within the next hour and adds it to the schedules, right?
Otherwise I have a problem becaus my schedules are still empty after executing...
I have to mention that i use tv-movie clickfinder for EPG and not the DVB EPG, could this be a problem?

Sparky

Last edited:

Sparky_Ol

Portal Member
December 30, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Update:

It works now, but unfortunately, while finding out the best configuration, i deleted all the schedules in TVSetup. Afterwards the list was empty again, because the deleted schedules were not choosen again:

The qualification of the programs runs in this order:
  • does the program exceed a minimum durance (to filter out programs between the movies)
  • if the Movie was already recorded, or rejected it will be skipped
  • if the movie is already scheduled (no matter when in future) or the movie is already recorded by hand it will be skipped
What I do need now is a reset button or a way to delete the internal data.

Sparky

nu_81

Portal Pro
November 15, 2009
Rheinberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Sparky,
what was the reason that the PlugIn at the beginning was not working?
The easiest way to handle this is to go throw the history rows in the MePO PlugIn and delete the entry for the programs which are interesting for you manually.
With the deleting of the entries the PlugIn will schedule them again.
If the entries are to much for a manual rework I can add a reset button to delete all entries in the SQL table.
Bye Nu

Meier

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
If the entries are to much for a manual rework I can add a reset button to delete all entries in the SQL table.
Bye Nu
Sounds really helpfull if you have Problems with your database - maybee with Settings like "reset everything before date xyz" "reset everything after date xyz" or just reset everything :D

Sparky_Ol

Portal Member
December 30, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Sparky,
what was the reason that the PlugIn at the beginning was not working?
I´m not quiet sure, but i think it was the Imdb rating. With a 0 (default) i didn´t get anything. I started with the default values and a single channel (sky cinema) to get a feeling and then added more channels. So i got to a point when everything was a little to much and i deleted the schedules by hand. Afterwards i realized that i won´t get them again, because the plugin has an internal list.
The easiest way to handle this is to go throw the history rows in the MePO PlugIn and delete the entry for the programs which are interesting for you manually.
With the deleting of the entries the PlugIn will schedule them again.
Where is the file with these history rows? I was looking in the programs and in the programdata director, but i didn´t find anything. As mentioned before, i have a single tv-server on a whs 2011.
Bye Nu
I agree with Meier, some kind of reset button, probably under "advanced" would be nice, especially in the beginning while optimising.

N8 Sparky

Last edited:

Matze

Portal Member
February 14, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Is it possible to add an option to record only between a specific time- e.g 12 pm and 8 am.
Further I have the problem, that other shedules will stopp the actual record, is there a conflict management?
Thanks Matze

nu_81

Portal Pro
November 15, 2009
Rheinberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,
thank you kiwijunglist for the new Wiki Part.

@Matze: There is a possibility to set up the maximum concurrent recordings.
By this way the system will skip recordings if there are other recordings scheduled for this time.
If you schedule other recordings manually and there are also TV Anytime schedules the MePo will make the usual conflict management.
Bit I did not understand exactly what you mean.

It' not possible yet to set up a recording time.
But it's on my Todo. ;-)

Bye Nu[DOUBLEPOST=1372615212][/DOUBLEPOST]@Sparky:
You can revise the history items directly within the MePo PlugIn in the MePo GUI.
Here you can change the display method to "show all" and decide what to do with the rows.

I will implement a "reset" button in the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom