[THEME] StreamedMP HD + MODs as well as SVN StreamedMP HD (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3rcury,

As requested here I've attached my BasicHome.xml file for converting.

Thankyou for your help!

glenb83, can you give the following 2 xml files a try? Copy them to your StreamedMP HD theme folder overwriting the existing ones.

Also attached find Australian certifications. Can you give them a try as well.

Thanks

Thankyou so much m3rcury, I will try these out and let you know.

Just a quick question, whereabouts do I extract the Australian Certifications files?

Thanks!
    Glen[DOUBLEPOST=1356390923][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi m3rcury,

As requested here I've attached my BasicHome.xml file for converting.

Thankyou for your help!

glenb83, can you give the following 2 xml files a try? Copy them to your StreamedMP HD theme folder overwriting the existing ones.

Thanks

I copied the 2x files you added and now I have the Live TV option, but the background images have gone back to the regular streamedmp ones, not your '3d' ones (example - Dexter for tv series, wall-e for movies). The weather/clock mod is still in the top left corner though thankfully. Either way I'm happy, would be nice to have your background images but not essential, I'm happy for now :)

glenb83, will amend the background images for you and upload a new BasicHome.xml at the earliest.

As regards to the Australian certification, you can unrar into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Certification (if you have Windows 7 on your machine). You should have MovingPictures set to download Australian certification for the images to be used. Also, it might be that I have some names wrong, since I don't use these certifications. In that case, please advise and I'll correct it from my end.

Regards

Edit: Can you give the attached XML file a try...

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      254.5 KB
    Last edited:

glenb83

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country

Thanks

Thankyou so much m3rcury, I will try these out and let you know.

Just a quick question, whereabouts do I extract the Australian Certifications files?

Thanks!
    Glen[DOUBLEPOST=1356390923][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks

I copied the 2x files you added and now I have the Live TV option, but the background images have gone back to the regular streamedmp ones, not your '3d' ones (example - Dexter for tv series, wall-e for movies). The weather/clock mod is still in the top left corner though thankfully. Either way I'm happy, would be nice to have your background images but not essential, I'm happy for now :)

glenb83, will amend the background images for you and upload a new BasicHome.xml at the earliest.

As regards to the Australian certification, you can unrar into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\Certification (if you have Windows 7 on your machine). You should have MovingPictures set to download Australian certification for the images to be used. Also, it might be that I have some names wrong, since I don't use these certifications. In that case, please advise and I'll correct it from my end.

Regards

Edit: Can you give the attached XML file a try...

Thanks m3rcury, all looking and working well now!

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    @m3rcury

gives you the idea or initialization of the hd mod brought here? :whistle:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/skinvorstellung-mrbonsen.114144/
    the hd mod there are in existence for longer - I just forgot to license ;)

mrbonsen, never saw the thread you posted before and there are no skin files attached.

My theme is totally different as it is a direct resolution conversion of the core StreamedMP skin plus a number of my personal MODs implemented into it. I also developed a skin converter utility to achieve the resolution conversion quickly and have shared it here for everyone to use.

Regards

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi m3rcury,
    happy to hear that StreamedMP is available in HD. I tested it and the first thing I've noticed: the basic home editor only changes the basichome of the StreamedMP skin. NOT the basic home of the StreamedMP HD skin. How can I change the basic home of the HD skin? Further: I'm using the clickfinder plugin and the file explorer. Is there a chance to get those xml files and the clickfinder overlay xml file as well?

olli14

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3rcury,
    happy to hear that StreamedMP is available in HD. I tested it and the first thing I've noticed: the basic home editor only changes the basichome of the StreamedMP skin. NOT the basic home of the StreamedMP HD skin. How can I change the basic home of the HD skin? Further: I'm using the clickfinder plugin and the file explorer. Is there a chance to get those xml files and the clickfinder overlay xml file as well?

olli14

olli14, you can convert your existing xml files to HD by using this utility. To use, just place the respective xmls in a folder of your choice (ideally it is a new empty folder) and from the utility, select that folder. Utility will convert the xml to HD. Once done, copy the converted xmls from the folder you created to the StreamedMP HD theme folder.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    A new version of this theme has been released to be compatible with the latest StreamedMP-1.9.0.3269. Download link available in post #1.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    How do you feel about creating the Theme without your MODs, the name suggest's that this just a HD version of StreamedMP?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom