[THEME] StreamedMP HD + MODs as well as SVN StreamedMP HD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Will this being part of the official package mean that the Basichome editor can output Basichome.xml to 720p and 1080p or will there always be another step converting to 1080p?

Emph

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If we change to 1080p then changes will be required to the editor. We could also call the tool to do the resizing as a temporary measure. I seriously doubt we will support two resolutions, only 1080 or leave at 720.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    We're getting closer m3rcury :cool:

Checkmark icons dont look like they're scaled and after the PinIcon fix it looks like the label2 touches the icon, is that something you can address or will that have to be put on the checklist of manual adjustments for post 1080p conversion?

ltfearme, the fine alignment I'm afraid needs to be done manually as the utility is doing it's best to maintain the correct ratio ;).

Regarding the checkmark icons, I did not find any control for those as it seems inbuilt in the group type. I might be mistaken as am no expert in this field. If you think differently, can you please direct me to the XML and the specific code in question.

Thanks and regards

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Regarding the checkmark icons, I did not find any control for those as it seems inbuilt in the group type. I might be mistaken as am no expert in this field. If you think differently, can you please direct me to the XML and the specific code in question.

Try the following:
    Code:
    <markWidth>27</markWidth>
    <markHeight>27</markHeight>

You will probably see it with the default checkbutton in references.xml.

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

Try the following:
    Code:
    <markWidth>27</markWidth>
    <markHeight>27</markHeight>

You will probably see it with the default checkbutton in references.xml.

ltfearme, spot on. This has now been fixed together with a couple of more codes found in references.xml :D

StreamedMP HD v0.0.0.4 Beta theme for XMLs taken from svn can be downloaded from here.

Also the MODed StreamedMP HD theme has been updated as well and can be downloaded from post #1.

Utility to convert skin to HD has also been updated and can be downloaded from here.

Regards (y)

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks m3rcury, here is another one which is used in the sortbutton control:
    Code:
    <offsetSortButtonX>205</offsetSortButtonX>
    <offsetSortButtonY>8</offsetSortButtonY>
    <offsetSortButtonWidth>16</offsetSortButtonWidth>
    <offsetSortButtonHeight>16</offsetSortButtonHeight>

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Thanks m3rcury, here is another one which is used in the sortbutton control:
    Code:
    <offsetSortButtonX>205</offsetSortButtonX>
    <offsetSortButtonY>8</offsetSortButtonY>
    <offsetSortButtonWidth>16</offsetSortButtonWidth>
    <offsetSortButtonHeight>16</offsetSortButtonHeight>

ltfearme, once again thanks. This one is fixed too and new versions uploaded as per below:

StreamedMP HD v0.0.0.4 Beta theme for XMLs taken from svn can be downloaded from here.

Also the MODed StreamedMP HD theme has been updated as well and can be downloaded from post #1.

Utility to convert skin to HD has also been updated and can be downloaded from here.

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Stupid question, but what's exactly the benefit of ?
    Now I use StreamedMP on my 1080p resolution and don't see any bad pictures of something else.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Stupid question, but what's exactly the benefit of ?
    Now I use StreamedMP on my 1080p resolution and don't see any bad pictures of something else.

chrisonline, at the moment StreamedMP is being stretched to fit 1920x1080 since it is built for 1280x720. Having a skin specifically for HD will eliminate that overhead. Also, there is the possibility that details on the screen can be placed better when you have more space to play with. Eventually most if not all skins will be HD since sets with this resolution are now practically the norm!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom