1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (5 Viewers)

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Changed the plugin from MovPics to MyVideo plugin for testing purposes.
    Here are the logs. Different error.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.log
      672 KB
    • MediaPortal-Error.log
      1.5 KB
    • FanartHandler.log
      31.2 KB
    Last edited:

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Should work automatically
    The weather images do not change.
    weather.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Here are the logs. Different error.
    I don't see any errors other than: PluginManager: Unable to start plugin: AresPlugin.ImagePlugin
    If you don't use Ares skin, you can either remove or Disable this plugin.

There is an error in the library version: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=13.0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies
    Some plugin you have either deleted or replaced the library version with another...
    Try replacing your library in the Media Portal folder with the version from mediaportal-fanart-handler/External/Newtonsoft.Json.dll at master · yoavain/mediaportal-fanart-handler

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    When I enable latest media overview I get the vertical bar image turn up but no text and no grey overlay.
    I don't quite get it, a screenshot would be better. I last did something with this theme 4 years ago, I use it every day. I haven't noticed any problems, but if there are any, I think we'll solve them.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't see any errors other than: PluginManager: Unable to start plugin: AresPlugin.ImagePlugin
    If you don't use Ares skin, you can either remove or Disable this plugin.

There is an error in the library version: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=13.0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies
    Some plugin you have either deleted or replaced the library version with another...
    Try replacing your library in the Media Portal folder with the version from mediaportal-fanart-handler/External/Newtonsoft.Json.dll at master · yoavain/mediaportal-fanart-handler
    Replaced the fanart handler. This error only poped up when I tried using myVideo plugin.
    Disabled Ares plugin.

Debug [ MovingPicturesGUI]: Page loading with parameter: '#tile14plugin.parameter'
    Error [ MovingPicturesGUI]: Unexpected error parsing paramater: #tile14plugin.parameter System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.MainUI.MovingPicturesGUI.ParseParameters()

[Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.MainUI.MovingPicturesGUI.OnPageDestroy(Int32 new_windowId)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

Attachments

• movingpictures.log
      62.5 KB
    • MediaPortal.log
      678.3 KB
    • MediaPortal-Error.log
      336 bytes
    Last edited:

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    On Basic Home Screen go to bottom and select Skin settings, in skin settings menu change Custom tile images: to no (Choose yes to enable custom tile images instead of defaults')
    Changed to no and I see the weather tile image change but not the background.
    How do I get it to use the images from
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes\MePo\Media\Weather\BG

weather.png

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't quite get it, a screenshot would be better. I last did something with this theme 4 years ago, I use it every day. I haven't noticed any problems, but if there are any, I think we'll solve them.
    Sounds great to me.

Latest Media setting.
    setting.png

No text, just vertical bars where cover art is missing.
    latest media.png

Trakt showing missing overlay and text
    missing overlay and text.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom