1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (2 Viewers)

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    As far as I remember it can be set in the button settings, only I don't remember where, I'll have to look.

This customization is available in the Mediaportal settings in the skins.
    My assumption was that the button was a quick add to enable and disable all plugins to show latest media, but it is in fact a global enable and disable button.

Been really impressed with and enjoying the theme, FH holidays etc.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    My assumption was that the button was a quick add to enable and disable all plugins to show latest media, but it is in fact a global enable and disable button.
    The theme was made a long time ago, and has never been tested without LMH, FH plugins, since it is in work all the time, it has never been tested from scratch either. I just don't have free time, and since February 2022 time is getting worse.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Noticed an issue when I open MediaPortal and navigate to TV Series.
    There is no fanart. Once it cycles in a minute I get a fanart page, but a restart of MediaPortal means the fanart disappears again.

I have tracked it down to two images I have. There are many more that break this but two is enough to test.
    Not sure whether these images have an issue or whether it's something else. Maybe a bad database row or something else is missing?

Dr Who 78804-106.jpg works and Big Bang Theory 80379-28.jpg does not.
    Just having 80379-28 in the fan art folder causes the error for me.
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Fan Art\fanart\original

78804-106.jpg

80379-28.jpg

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Did some more testing on this image problem. This was very hard to narrow down.
    Now the error is causing 80379-28.jpg to show and instead of showing any other image, it always resets to 80379-28.jpg.

I renamed 80379-28.jpg to 78804-106.jpg, then 78804-106.jpg to 80379-28.jpg and found that 80379-28.jpg still breaks.
    So the error is caused by the file name, not the image itself.

Different sub numbers to 80379 like 80379-1, or anything that starts with 80379 fails.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Not sure whether these images have an issue or whether it's something else. Maybe a bad database row or something else is missing?
    To answer this question, you need to look at the log files to see if there are any errors, what is happening. FH has a slight delay when loading, but not a minute. Well, the Fanarts themselves for TV series are provided by the TV Series plugin.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    To answer this question, you need to look at the log files to see if there are any errors, what is happening. FH has a slight delay when loading, but not a minute. Well, the Fanarts themselves for TV series are provided by the TV Series plugin.
    FH is instant normally and works fine for movies. The delay was just the wait for a non broken fanart image.
    If there is a problem, it is shown in the log, I think so.
    I couldn not find any errors in the logs.

It's an issue related to the TV Series database TVSeriesDatabase4.db3.
    I am going to export my watched list and delete the database so it can recreate it clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom