UK TV & Radio Logos (2 Viewers)

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Apologies if the image I updated was of a poorer quality but, if nothing else, it was for illustrative purposes. The image I'm seeing after using LogoManager is not the same as this TV3 logo. Rather the "TV3" image I am seeing is the same, I believe, as the one that can be seen on this website http://www.mtgmedia.se/medier/tv-medier/. I can get a screenshot to confirm if needed.

@Jasmeet_181 thanks for mapping the "RTÉ One"/"RTÉ Two" channel names...

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Looks like you've downloaded it from the Swedish repo at some point. Try deleting TV3.png from '\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\LogoManager\sources' and '\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\tv\logos' then running LogoManager again.

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hi @Jasmeet_181, tried you suggestion and it has resolved the issue with the TV3 logo. The logos for RTE One and RTE Two are also now being picked up correctly. Thanks once again...

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hi there, a new channel has been added to UK Freesat, "UTV HD", a region of ITV. I located the best quality logo for this channel I could. Hopefully this can be added to the British/Irish Package. Thought I'd add "Irish" to that since I know the package includes the Irish Saorview channel logos. Thanks...

Attachments

• UTV HD.png
      UTV HD.png
      36 KB

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Thanks but the exact same image is already included in the repo :p. The channel logo has been included since the old packs because its been on Virgin Media for a few years and on Freeview since last year but the satellite launch kept getting pushed back.

AFAIK the current completely missing logos which I've had use plain text logos are ?TV, Cheeky Chat, Filth, Girl Next Door, Lucky Star, Play TV and Reality Hub from Sky and Marketplace from Freeview.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    @Jasmeet_181 I've been folowwing your repo and I think I saw some stranges. It looks like wnhe you ned to update channel name you change not only Item Name but also filename in mapping. Just to be sure you know that filenames shouldn't match item names and be as simple as possible.
    Thanks and sorry if I'm wrong :)

Branksome

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2012
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    This is an excellent plugin. Just wondering when you might be able to supply logos for the new BBC HD channels (BBC 4, BBC 3, BBC News, CBBC, CBeebies.
    According to the epg, these channels start on Tuesday 10th December on Freeview and Freesat.

Tom

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    @Jasmeet_181 I've been folowwing your repo and I think I saw some stranges. It looks like wnhe you ned to update channel name you change not only Item Name but also filename in mapping. Just to be sure you know that filenames shouldn't match item names and be as simple as possible.
    Thanks and sorry if I'm wrong :)
    I know it's not needed but it helps me to keep them organised and allows me to quickly copy files over to see how they look in MP. Typically I only do it when I've tried to guess the name of a channel before it launches and got it wrong.

This is an excellent plugin. Just wondering when you might be able to supply logos for the new BBC HD channels (BBC 4, BBC 3, BBC News, CBBC, CBeebies.
    According to the epg, these channels start on Tuesday 10th December on Freeview and Freesat.

Tom
    Some mock ones are available through LogoManager but I think that the UK TV & Radio Channel Logos plugin has been discontinued (@wonkyd maybe a note like the one on the Dutch TV and Radio logos plugin page would help).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom