Where is the BasicHome config tool? (1 Viewer)

Froderikus

Portal Member
May 27, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

nice to see my favorite skin for 1.4 Final. Looking great.
Just one question: Where is the BasicHome config tool? I can't find it.

Thank your for this great skin.

Frank

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There is a desktop shortcut, its also accessible from the MediaPortal Configuration tool under plugins->process.

If you can't see it then it must mean you didn't install it, re-run the installation from the Control Panel Program & Features tool and ensure that the feature is selected for install.

Froderikus

Portal Member
    May 27, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

stupid me! Your are right, if you don't install it, you don't get.

Thank your for your kind reply.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You may be correct about never solving it but hey where is the fun in just giving up :) I'm sure I can do what you are saying if the need arises (y) I also use a combination of Harmony One remote, FLIRC and Eventghost to do automated startup and other script based commands. I initiate from the remote stuff like run xxcopy command to...
    You may be correct about never solving it but hey where is the fun in just giving up :) I'm sure I can do what you are saying if...
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom