ASIO music player (6 Viewers)

Hey, when you play any type of media with MePo, you can jump to "fullsceen" when you press X on your Keyboard. When I use ASIO Muic Player Mediaportal jumps just to a black screen when press X while musicplayback. Any idear how to fix that?
Hey, when you play any type of media with MePo, you can jump to "fullsceen" when you press X on your Keyboard. When I use ASIO...
Hey, when you play any type of media with MePo, you can jump to "fullsceen" when you press X on your Keyboard. When I use ASIO...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this. When the nummber/song change it doesn't show on the stream Sorry i don't have the ASIO music player installed But i do have the same fault so it might be a bug in Mediaportal 1.0.2
I can confirm this. When the nummber/song change it doesn't show on the stream Sorry i don't have the ASIO music player installed...
Hello, not sure if this is the right area but I'll start here first :) with version 1.0 when I listened to online music...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Known Extension DE
For MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 and up, the PureAudio plugin is now listed as "known extension" and can therefor be installed through the MPEInstaller program that comes with MediaPortal.
For MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 and up, the PureAudio plugin is now listed as "known extension" and can therefor be installed through the...
For MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 and up, the PureAudio plugin is now listed as "known extension" and can therefor be installed through the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Still being used? DE
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :) My htpc really needs to be updated (i'm still on MP1.13), that will probably require this plugin to be updated as well. Hopefully i can find myself some time for that soon.
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :)...
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom