ASIO music player (7 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Version 0.1.3.2 DE
Thank you, this is a helpful information. I have understood, that an implemation of a volume control within PureAudio would destroy the greatest advantage of this PlugIn. So I will try your advice (controlling volume analog via Soundcard/MP). Best regards Fujak Hello Symphy, I just tried it, and exactly this is the solution...
Thank you, this is a helpful information. I have understood, that an implemation of a volume control within PureAudio would destroy...
Version 0.1.3.2 is available and contains the following updates: Fixed error (arithmetic overflow) occuring when playing...
Replies
Views
The new version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/version_0_1_3_2-t34819.html should work now for (or actually ignore) URL's that have video-extensions like .mov, but URL's that do not have an file-extention (YouTube) will still be caught. I'll contact the author of "My Online Videos" to see if we can work this out.
The new version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/version_0_1_3_2-t34819.html should work now for (or actually ignore) URL's that...
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm not able to use VLC Player in "My Online Videos" whenever the Asio Music Player Plugin is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UD-10 DE
No, I only get the message when I use the remote. I get the message that I have to close down media portal. When I do that it seems that it keeps running on the background, because when start the MP configuration I am asked to close MP first.
No, I only get the message when I use the remote. I get the message that I have to close down media portal. When I do that it...
Funny enough, your second log does not contain any signs that an error ocurred that would give you the message "Media Portal has...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hmm is there a way around posting in closed threads, if so will let high know.
Hmm is there a way around posting in closed threads, if so will let high know.
Hi everyone! Because MP's builtin music player did not completely fullfill my needs, i created a replacement plugin. I believe...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom