Mini Display (7 Viewers)

I like to build an additional display to my case. I searched for the custom displays which are listed in the Hall of Fame but found only some usefull displays. Are there any good manufracturer where I can get usefull and supported displays? It don't have to be a 5,25" one, but it should be able to show EPG and ID3Tags. Maybe you...
I like to build an additional display to my case. I searched for the custom displays which are listed in the Hall of Fame but...
I like to build an additional display to my case. I searched for the custom displays which are listed in the Hall of Fame but...
Replies
Views
MP 1.0 Aeon Wide 1.3 (latest) Ok, so my monitor will not respect the windows screen saver and power off. Obviously, I don't want it powering off during a show, but when it's idle, I'd like it to turn off, for example, when I put a show on to fall asleep to. Is anybody else having this problem?
MP 1.0 Aeon Wide 1.3 (latest) Ok, so my monitor will not respect the windows screen saver and power off. Obviously, I don't...
MP 1.0 Aeon Wide 1.3 (latest) Ok, so my monitor will not respect the windows screen saver and power off. Obviously, I don't...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody.. I have one tft screen and a television. Now i want to use my tft to show mediaportal. But it's possible to change settings or install a plugin so that when i hit the play button on tft screen, then the movie starts playing on the television? Both screens er connected to my computer by DVI. :thx:
Hi everybody.. I have one tft screen and a television. Now i want to use my tft to show mediaportal. But it's possible to...
Hi everybody.. I have one tft screen and a television. Now i want to use my tft to show mediaportal. But it's possible to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Broadcasting DE
hi all, Is there any capabilities in MediaPortal to broadcast files being played ? I'd like to have something like TVersity, where i could access the mediaportal remotely (from an http based interface), and launch my movies / musics / DVD .. there . Do you know if it's possible ? Thanks for your help in advance regards
hi all, Is there any capabilities in MediaPortal to broadcast files being played ? I'd like to have something like TVersity...
hi all, Is there any capabilities in MediaPortal to broadcast files being played ? I'd like to have something like TVersity...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom