Mini Display (2 Viewers)

Thanks for trying :) If someone in this thread has it on an old archive backup, please re-up!
Thanks for trying :) If someone in this thread has it on an old archive backup, please re-up!
Please, to anyone coming here, read this first : Hi all, We are a lot of people there using this fabulous Plugin. All the...
Replies
Views
try here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cyberdisplay-minidisplay-imon-vfd-lcd-remote-solution-database.48691/ Edit: Scratch that. The zip files on this thread seem to be bad.
try here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cyberdisplay-minidisplay-imon-vfd-lcd-remote-solution-database.48691/ Edit...
He re the link to the solution they just published ! :::SoundGraph::: Innovation of Human on Digital Network If it can help in...
Replies
Views
Stéphane is of course correct. It is the display usage of the VFD acronym that is relevant to my needs. If anyone has any ideas to help, I am still thinking about what to do when I upgrade to Windows 11 and Soundgraph drivers may no longer work, putting my current display into redundancy. The posts about motors, while interesting in...
Stéphane is of course correct. It is the display usage of the VFD acronym that is relevant to my needs. If anyone has any ideas to...
Please could I have recommendations for a suitable VFD for installation in a 5.25 bay. I do prefer the high contrast VFDs to LCD...
Replies
Views
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to control my VFD Futaba DM140GINK from Scaleo E mediacenter. It worked perfect beforce and also works now. But after I send my HTPC to standby and wake it up again, the display doesn´t show anything, just the...
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to...
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to...
Replies
Views
Hi, after a fresh install MP 1.24, volume OSD not working properly. It looks like in this old threads: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mini-display-mp-1-13-and-volume-osd.133505/ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/volume-osd-and-keyboard-keys-not-working.133356/ When key + - pressed on keyboard, there is only...
Hi, after a fresh install MP 1.24, volume OSD not working properly. It looks like in this old threads...
Hi, after a fresh install MP 1.24, volume OSD not working properly. It looks like in this old threads...
Replies
Views
Ok, great news! Thanks a lot for the quick response! :)
Ok, great news! Thanks a lot for the quick response! :)
I use mediaportal 2, but i cant use my Imon VFD Display. If I Use Imon Pad Remote with IR server suite, I must deaktived my...
Replies
Views
That's quite an impressive bit of work, especially for a 3d party doc! I have filed an information request on the Futaba website. You may also find some useful info on the mythTV website (but you probably already found that ;-) Thanks again for your help.
That's quite an impressive bit of work, especially for a 3d party doc! I have filed an information request on the Futaba website...
Thanks for the encouraging response! The watchdog issue is a nit IMHO. What would please me more is to have the mini-display...
Replies
Views
you are right. After thinking about it some more minutes, I came also to the conclusion that this is a feature and not a bug. As soon as MP Home Screen is idle after switching from e.g. TV to Music it changed again to "Media Portal" and clock. So no reason to change anything here.
you are right. After thinking about it some more minutes, I came also to the conclusion that this is a feature and not a bug. As...
Hello guys, Got a question, i am using latest iMon manager + MiniDisplay plugin (set to use Sound Graph display for iMon Manager >...
Replies
Views
Transparent would be perfect for me ;)
Transparent would be perfect for me ;)
Hello, I would like to use a OLED display with media portal, because contrast is much better than LCD displays. The controller in...
Replies
Views
There is another thread about those variable resolution issues: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-imon-minidisplay.134730/page-5#post-1196964 Thanks! I created a new installer and a pull request, we should be able to merge those changes very soon now.
There is another thread about those variable resolution issues...
Any time it tries to scroll text that has time data that updates, it seems to reset the scrolling so it never gets more than a...
Replies
Views
Stéphane, thank you very much. I upgraded to 1.15 last weekend and everything works fine again: MiniDisplay and on screen volume control.
Stéphane, thank you very much. I upgraded to 1.15 last weekend and everything works fine again: MiniDisplay and on screen volume...
Hi, with MP 1.13 the volume OSD vanished as described in this thread...
Replies
Views
There has been a lot of forum input about this. I remember that I did myself post about this. A quick search yields for example this thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/minidisplay-plugin-comes-with-not-digitally-signed-driver-hwinterfacex64-sys.116189/ https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4264 but...
There has been a lot of forum input about this. I remember that I did myself post about this. A quick search yields for example...
Replies
Views
Neu: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/display-driver-for-vfd-futaba-mdm166a-in-minidisplay-plugin.105931/page-6#post-1172638
Neu: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/display-driver-for-vfd-futaba-mdm166a-in-minidisplay-plugin.105931/page-6#post-1172638
Hallo, habe ein kleines Problem. Hab mir aus dem Internet ein Futaba mdm166a besorgt um Mediaportal zu nutzen auch wenn der...
Replies
Views
Look at MP Display++, I think that can do what you want.
Look at MP Display++, I think that can do what you want.
any info how to set this up and what hardware to buy to use this mini display feature?is there an option where i can show (outside...
Replies
Views
Works for me! I copied all files listed in libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0\bin\libusb-win32-bin-README.txt for my (AMD64) architecture to the indicated places and no longer have the LCD2USB.dll error in my logs.
Works for me! I copied all files listed in libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0\bin\libusb-win32-bin-README.txt for my (AMD64) architecture to...
Occasionally I see an error like the following in MediaPortal's error.log: The file is there where it should be (v 1.4.0.0) and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the link! It's not actually square, it's 3:4 portrait at 240x320 (or a more standard 4:3 landscape 320x240 if you modify the mounting). You're quite right it's not designed to actually do anything useful but I figure it could at least display channel logos or recording indicators of some sort, rather than a text display...
Thanks for the link! It's not actually square, it's 3:4 portrait at 240x320 (or a more standard 4:3 landscape 320x240 if you...
It is fairly new so probably not supported but does anyone have an "ICON Display" from BitFenix? It is part of the "AEGIS" and...
Replies
Views
Solution : I use Imon Manager version 7 and now all it's good In Mini Display i use SoundGraph display for iMON USB VFD/LCD Plugin v29-11-2009
Solution : I use Imon Manager version 7 and now all it's good In Mini Display i use SoundGraph display for iMON USB VFD/LCD...
In the last MediaPortal 1.12 Minidisplay dont work with Imon VFD , i think the driver who came with Minidisplay are not signed , i...
Replies
Views
Try and set iMON Manager to Auto Mode see if it helps. Sorry I'm just seeing this thread now.
Try and set iMON Manager to Auto Mode see if it helps. Sorry I'm just seeing this thread now.
Hi! I'm having just problems with my Soundgraph LCD, never again. Anyway, I upgraded to the latest iMon software version, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mini Display Plugin DE
If you have a problem with Mini Display Plugin just create a new thread. This thread is now closed.
If you have a problem with Mini Display Plugin just create a new thread. This thread is now closed.
Hi all, as many of you already know, CybrDisplayPlugin was included in SVN some time ago. Since then many updates were done and...
Replies
Views
no, it's not for MP2, but TVE we can have plugin inside TVE, as MP1 so only make compatible Minidisplay to TVE for have these info, without connect an screen on server ( maybe my future use, because server should be on top of door of my WC, lol )
no, it's not for MP2, but TVE we can have plugin inside TVE, as MP1 so only make compatible Minidisplay to TVE for have these info...
HEllo. I would know, if we can have mini display ported to TVE plugin, for display info about TVE : HDD usage (freespace for...
Replies
Views
aPriest, I'm sorry but your display it's not supported by this plugin, you should try the MiniDisplay that is in MP. Gianlk
aPriest, I'm sorry but your display it's not supported by this plugin, you should try the MiniDisplay that is in MP. Gianlk
Hi all, I've reopened this thread from JoeDalton (MCEDisplay). Here attached there are the NEW file of this plugin. Because of the...
Replies
Views
Hi @all! Long time ago, as I was here... Any news about Moncaso 320 Support? It will be really great! The other solution could be to integrate LCDWriter support... is there a way?
Hi @all! Long time ago, as I was here... Any news about Moncaso 320 Support? It will be really great! The other solution could be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit HTPC Case: Moneual Moncaso 320 Remote: MCE Hi to everyone...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I try to set up my imon display using Minidisplay plugin. The problem is the message sent by the "Menubutton" control. This message is reachable by #selectedlabel<id> (with <id>=2 for "Layout View" and <id>=5 for "View as"). Is there a simple way to retrieve this message by #highlightedbutton ? Thanks for your help. PS...
Hi everyone, I try to set up my imon display using Minidisplay plugin. The problem is the message sent by the "Menubutton" control...
Hi everyone, I try to set up my imon display using Minidisplay plugin. The problem is the message sent by the "Menubutton" control...
Replies
Views
Digging up an old thread, but I've got this same issue on my Gigabyte Brix system, and I've tried the above fix which worked for the resolution, but I'm still having the same problem. One thing I noticed in the screen resolution box was that the display box changed when unplugging the hdmi cable, and I'm guessing this is where the...
Digging up an old thread, but I've got this same issue on my Gigabyte Brix system, and I've tried the above fix which worked for...
Hi, I would like to leave the live TV playing in fullscreen when I power off my LG tv which is connected by HDMI cable. The...
Replies
Views
Happy to help :)
Happy to help :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 Windows Version: Windows 7 professional HTPC Case: Antec fusion remote with the latest IMON driver...
Replies
Views
I have installed the driver bur it only shows the welcome message and then the clock. How do I get it to work with any program?
I have installed the driver bur it only shows the welcome message and then the clock. How do I get it to work with any program?
Hi fellow oled-owners, You're pretty much in the same boat as I am, the software isn't being updated anymore and works on Vista...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the link!
Thanks for the link!
I would like to display OSD information from Media Portal 1.4 on a small external CRT screen using the video input on a little...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Supported Displays DE
Added nMediaPC Pro-LCD
Added nMediaPC Pro-LCD
The external display plugin that is shipped with Mediaportal supports the following displays & controllers (of course I don't own...
Replies
Views
It would help if you would add your system specs to your profile, so we can see what OS you are using. I have an HTPC based on the FSC ScaleoE, which has the same VFD. Under Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit) it works fine with *no* installed driver, just by selecting the "Fujitsu-Siemens Scaleo EV VFD driver.." from the MiniDisplay...
It would help if you would add your system specs to your profile, so we can see what OS you are using. I have an HTPC based on the...
If someone could help me. I read all posts regarding this device. First, i had install the drivers from msi VFD 2.70 . The device...
Replies
Views
Well. The powersupply manages BF3 on 1920x1080 at medium settings without this happening, so I think it is powerful enough to run 2d?
Well. The powersupply manages BF3 on 1920x1080 at medium settings without this happening, so I think it is powerful enough to run 2d?
I am running MP on the extended desktop on my Philips TV. Every once in a while the display driver starts to lag terribly and...
Replies
Views
I finally had time to address the problem again. The proposed plugin does not work,because it only displays normal video card connected monitors to choose from. The mini display plugin works if i choose: "LCDHype 04_22_2008 LogitechG-Series LCD driver Hype". If i click on "Test display", the keyboard-display shows the LCDHype logo...
I finally had time to address the problem again. The proposed plugin does not work,because it only displays normal video card...
Good Morning Guys, i am new to Media Portal and searching for an usage of the G19 Display. I saw the Mini-Display Plugin, but it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom