My NetFlix (6 Viewers)

I feel your pain Duncan. Discovered MP and all its possiblities only to find the Netflix side still in development. Many kudos to WileECoyote for all his pain and suffering. Anyway, you can make Netflix work on the skin of your choice it just takes a little work mucking around in the xml files. Success is highly dependent upon...
I feel your pain Duncan. Discovered MP and all its possiblities only to find the Netflix side still in development. Many kudos to...
Hi there, When I signed up for Netflix, I chose only a "streaming account" as this is all I required. In Mediaportal's "My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Netflix Episodes DE
Hi. I have also had the issue with episodes. It has to do with changes Netflix has made with their API. Wile E has addressed it in one posting, which I can't find right now, but it boils down to he is focusing his attention on My Netflix 2.0 and this issue should be fixed in that version, when ever it is finished.
Hi. I have also had the issue with episodes. It has to do with changes Netflix has made with their API. Wile E has addressed it in...
I love MyNetfilx although I have had my share of trials getting it working (at least some of which were of my own making!) One...
Replies
Views
Just to follow up on my original post. It is 2 weeks later and I have been using Netflix within MCE quite a lot. Overall the experience is positive and works well. The only issue I have found so far that I dislike is that MCE doesn't support subtitles for the Netflix plugin. I'm not sure if this is a Netflix or Microsoft issue. It's a...
Just to follow up on my original post. It is 2 weeks later and I have been using Netflix within MCE quite a lot. Overall the...
With MyNetflix development halted I've been looking for a way to have a usable Netflix solution with MediaPortal. After a bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for writing this app for us. I'm running MP 1.2.2.0 and went into MP Extension Installer and deleted the older Netflix Extension, verified that no xml files existed under any skin folders and deleted mynexflix.dll file. Once done cleaning up, I downloaded the Alpha Nexflix extension 2.0.4.0 and copied the files from your...
Hi and thanks for writing this app for us. I'm running MP 1.2.2.0 and went into MP Extension Installer and deleted the older...
Hi and thanks for writing this app for us. I'm running MP 1.2.2.0 and went into MP Extension Installer and deleted the older...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sorting in 1.4 DE
Is there a way to sort the instant queue list (in MP) to match it up with the queue order on netflix.com? I only see sort by title and year. Would be nice if both lists were the same.
Is there a way to sort the instant queue list (in MP) to match it up with the queue order on netflix.com? I only see sort by title...
Is there a way to sort the instant queue list (in MP) to match it up with the queue order on netflix.com? I only see sort by title...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have been having a problem with my Instant Queue lately. All of the sudden no matter what TV show I select from my queue it displays the episodes from one specific show that is in my queue. Here is my setup Win7 MP 1.2 Final MyNetflix 1.4 Skin: Default Wide Thanks in advance for anyone's help. Have a...
Hello all, I have been having a problem with my Instant Queue lately. All of the sudden no matter what TV show I select from my...
Hello all, I have been having a problem with my Instant Queue lately. All of the sudden no matter what TV show I select from my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HTTP Status 500- (1 Viewer) DE
Hi I encounter an error from Netflix when I hit 'Authorize' from My Netflix Config How do I fix this? I've deleted and reinstalled the plugin, re set the default browser to IE and deleted all cookies.
Hi I encounter an error from Netflix when I hit 'Authorize' from My Netflix Config How do I fix this? I've deleted and...
Hi I encounter an error from Netflix when I hit 'Authorize' from My Netflix Config How do I fix this? I've deleted and...
Replies
Views
So my preferred skin is Black Glass Nova HD. As a big Netflix user I was dismayed to discover it doesn't support the Netflix plugin. So.... I have been busy making it work. Things are coming along great and My Netflix is working fairly well. I have even been able to keep the styling close to the BGN styling. I could use some...
So my preferred skin is Black Glass Nova HD. As a big Netflix user I was dismayed to discover it doesn't support the Netflix...
So my preferred skin is Black Glass Nova HD. As a big Netflix user I was dismayed to discover it doesn't support the Netflix...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. I want to thank for My Netflix plugin i use it quite offten. But i must say i miss a possibility to turn on subtitles using remote. Is it possible to add such a feature? Or better, can i add it somehow? I came across some post which are mentioning Autohotkey scripts, but i wasnt able to find them in plugin, so i...
Hi everybody. I want to thank for My Netflix plugin i use it quite offten. But i must say i miss a possibility to turn on subtitles...
Hi everybody. I want to thank for My Netflix plugin i use it quite offten. But i must say i miss a possibility to turn on subtitles...
Replies
Views
I am reloading MP onto a new computer and am running into the .net error when running the credentials. I had to fix this once before, but do not remember how to do it. Can some one please post the fix. Thanks, I remembered how to fix the issue. I needed to remove the link in my netflix account and clear all cookies files...
I am reloading MP onto a new computer and am running into the .net error when running the credentials. I had to fix this once...
I am reloading MP onto a new computer and am running into the .net error when running the credentials. I had to fix this once...
Replies
Views
i can't seem to figure this one out, i see the program, i can see where the plugin tells it to look. i followed the link to the location of netflix_remote.exe and it is there, as well as it is only 256k (is that right?). everything up until playing works. thanks edit, i got it to work, something with the second tab didn't save...
i can't seem to figure this one out, i see the program, i can see where the plugin tells it to look. i followed the link to the...
i can't seem to figure this one out, i see the program, i can see where the plugin tells it to look. i followed the link to the...
Replies
Views
I have been having issues using this plugin for Media Portal, I can get into Netflix, see lists of videos and do searches but when I try to play a video Media Portal instantly hangs and I have to user Task manager to close it. Looking in this forum it appears that Netflix in Canada is not fully supported, could this be my problem? I...
I have been having issues using this plugin for Media Portal, I can get into Netflix, see lists of videos and do searches but when...
I have been having issues using this plugin for Media Portal, I can get into Netflix, see lists of videos and do searches but when...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom