My Trailers (1 Viewer)

Hi ! thanks it is very nice. But i have a little suggestion : could someone provide a logo for the media portal interface ? => the 'hover_my trailers.png' which should be in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide\Media folder... but still : thanks a lot !
Hi ! thanks it is very nice. But i have a little suggestion : could someone provide a logo for the media portal interface ...
Hi all, i have do a skin package for Blue3wide for MyTrailers (full support) ..hope you like it :)...
Replies
Views
Same setup here, but normal behaviour of the plugin.
Same setup here, but normal behaviour of the plugin.
I'm pretty sure this has specifically to do with the skin I'm using... Basically I go into the plugin, have to press ENTER...
Replies
Views
not possible to change the views, MP crash. Plugin Version 2.02b
not possible to change the views, MP crash. Plugin Version 2.02b
Here is my attempt.. I believe in trying to use as much of the origional Blue3 layout.. Looks alot more consistant but there is...
Replies
Views
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I checked the logs and figured out, that MP tried to start the audioplayer for the .mov files from apple.com. I reinstalled the Haali splitter, which did the trick for me here. Keep on going with this. Rgds Patrick
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I checked the logs and figured out, that MP tried to start the audioplayer for the...
Hi there, For the last couple of days now, I am unable to watch any trailers. Each time (after choosing the size), I receive the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom