Operating System (10 Viewers)

Discuss everything about Operating Systems in here.
Hi, I ran into something really weird this morning. I am running a WSE 2012 domain with a couple of domain members. This morning I woke up one of the clients and found the MePo homescreen to be frozen, showing the time of yesterday evening when I had switched off TV. The PC itself was still reactive, i.e. taskbar etc. functioning...
Hi, I ran into something really weird this morning. I am running a WSE 2012 domain with a couple of domain members. This morning...
Hi, I ran into something really weird this morning. I am running a WSE 2012 domain with a couple of domain members. This morning...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently successfully upgraded five PC from Win 7/ 8.1 to Win 10. Unfortunately I am now experiencing serious trouble when resuming from standby on two machines. The PCs are waking up, i.e. the power LED lights, but the monitor is staying black and the PC is unresponsive. I then need to reset the PC to get it working...
Hello, I've recently successfully upgraded five PC from Win 7/ 8.1 to Win 10. Unfortunately I am now experiencing serious trouble...
Hello, I've recently successfully upgraded five PC from Win 7/ 8.1 to Win 10. Unfortunately I am now experiencing serious trouble...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Operating System ION not work in W7+MP (1 Viewer) DE
Hi and sorry for my english. Problem: With windows XP SP3 my HTPC(ION) work fine, all MKV and BD play without any problem(in MP). If i try play some file in windows 7 media player, all work fine too (no lags). But if i play it in MP (all MKV 720 1080) it stop normal play (very low FPS) but ffdDXVA codec is active (icon is show)...
Hi and sorry for my english. Problem: With windows XP SP3 my HTPC(ION) work fine, all MKV and BD play without any problem(in...
Hi and sorry for my english. Problem: With windows XP SP3 my HTPC(ION) work fine, all MKV and BD play without any problem(in...
Replies
Views
Hi, when i want to import/synchronize the channels in the clickfinder import plugin of Tvserver 1.0.1 latest SVN it get a problem. when i manually choose the db from the clickfinder in my win7 installation i can only choose the free channels although my clickfinder in win7 is correctly configured with updates (beta2) and channels...
Hi, when i want to import/synchronize the channels in the clickfinder import plugin of Tvserver 1.0.1 latest SVN it get a...
Hi, when i want to import/synchronize the channels in the clickfinder import plugin of Tvserver 1.0.1 latest SVN it get a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom