Operating System (3 Viewers)

Discuss everything about Operating Systems in here.
Article - WSJ.com Windows 7 goes on sale October 22nd 94 (NINETY-FOUR) Variants?!!!!! 94 (NINETY-FOUR) Variants?!!!!! 94 (NINETY-FOUR) Variants?!!!!!
Article - WSJ.com Windows 7 goes on sale October 22nd 94 (NINETY-FOUR) Variants?!!!!! 94 (NINETY-FOUR) Variants?!!!!! 94...
Article - WSJ.com Windows 7 goes on sale October 22nd 94 (NINETY-FOUR) Variants?!!!!! 94 (NINETY-FOUR) Variants?!!!!! 94...
Replies
Views
Hi and sorry for my english. Problem: With windows XP SP3 my HTPC(ION) work fine, all MKV and BD play without any problem(in MP). If i try play some file in windows 7 media player, all work fine too (no lags). But if i play it in MP (all MKV 720 1080) it stop normal play (very low FPS) but ffdDXVA codec is active (icon is show)...
Hi and sorry for my english. Problem: With windows XP SP3 my HTPC(ION) work fine, all MKV and BD play without any problem(in...
Hi and sorry for my english. Problem: With windows XP SP3 my HTPC(ION) work fine, all MKV and BD play without any problem(in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I don't know if this problem is related to OS or Mediaportal. When I'm watching a video, after 30 minutes more or less, the video window resizes to a smaller one; if I move the mouse or touch any button of my remote it resizes again to fullscreen. Can anyone help me to avoid that? Does anyone know where the problem is...
Hello, I don't know if this problem is related to OS or Mediaportal. When I'm watching a video, after 30 minutes more or less...
Hello, I don't know if this problem is related to OS or Mediaportal. When I'm watching a video, after 30 minutes more or less...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WSE 2019 / WSE 2022 (1 Viewer) DE
@ajs Thank you, that gives me the hope to try.
@ajs Thank you, that gives me the hope to try.
I‘m planning to create a new server that also should be used for a MP1 TV sever. But I should know if I can install and run the MP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom