TV-Cards (7 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
MP1 MP2 Best hybrid card DE
Hi, I want build a tv server with a old computer and I don´t no what tv card I must buy.Here in Portugal on the region where I live we have tdt sinal and analog for some channels. The specs from the tv server are: -mobo:abit a8n ultra -optron 146 -ram:2 g pc3200 -grafic:sapphire ati 4670 At this moment this computer...
Hi, I want build a tv server with a old computer and I don´t no what tv card I must buy.Here in Portugal on the region where I...
Hi, I want build a tv server with a old computer and I don´t no what tv card I must buy.Here in Portugal on the region where I...
Replies
Views
I have reinstalled windows and media portal a few times hoping something was wrong with my install. I have been using media portal for a year now and love the features i have been using but now i want to hook my sat reciever in but cant get that to work. My problem is when i add the channel 3 or s-video channels for my card and...
I have reinstalled windows and media portal a few times hoping something was wrong with my install. I have been using media portal...
I have reinstalled windows and media portal a few times hoping something was wrong with my install. I have been using media portal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Card DE
Hi there, What is the best supported DVB-T card that works best with Media Portal Is there like a "best compatible hardware section"? I am using TVE3 if that counts. I only ask because my Compro T200 seems pretty crappy and doesn't work very well. Thanks.
Hi there, What is the best supported DVB-T card that works best with Media Portal Is there like a "best compatible hardware...
Hi there, What is the best supported DVB-T card that works best with Media Portal Is there like a "best compatible hardware...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Card Selection Help DE
I know this is probably asked a ton but I am just dealing with serious information overload. I am looking for a card that will allow me to record off of cable. I am not worried about using any sort of antenna. I would like to be able to record something while I watch something else. I currently have analog cable but I plan on...
I know this is probably asked a ton but I am just dealing with serious information overload. I am looking for a card that will...
I know this is probably asked a ton but I am just dealing with serious information overload. I am looking for a card that will...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently busy selecting the hardware for my first dedicated HTPC. I also want to integrade my TV in Media Portal, but i haven't got any know how on TV card's. So plz help me selecting the TV card. I have readed some info on TV cards and also have looked at this: TV-Server/tvcards - MediaPortal Manual...
Hello all, I'm currently busy selecting the hardware for my first dedicated HTPC. I also want to integrade my TV in Media...
Hello all, I'm currently busy selecting the hardware for my first dedicated HTPC. I also want to integrade my TV in Media...
Replies
Views
I am putting together a PC DVR based on Media Portal and am looking for advice on which PC Tuner card to use with a current (2011) Directv HD system. Which tuner cards can be used to connect to the Directv receiver box which outputs on hdmi and component video? What is the best way to have Media Portal control the Directv set...
I am putting together a PC DVR based on Media Portal and am looking for advice on which PC Tuner card to use with a current (2011)...
I am putting together a PC DVR based on Media Portal and am looking for advice on which PC Tuner card to use with a current (2011)...
Replies
Views
My system has been running fine with the setup I currently have, except that the Ultraview Plus Tv card does not handle some material very well. I get some double images during movement. This happens when watching or recording. It only happens on some TV shows. During the add break the picture was fine. And only on some channels...
My system has been running fine with the setup I currently have, except that the Ultraview Plus Tv card does not handle some...
My system has been running fine with the setup I currently have, except that the Ultraview Plus Tv card does not handle some...
Replies
Views
I have problems when high definción tune channels. It looks pixelated and is jerky. Sd channels are perfect. I see perfectly 1080p mkv movies on my HTPC. I have windows 7 ultimate 32 bit with 4 GB of ram. thanks
I have problems when high definción tune channels. It looks pixelated and is jerky. Sd channels are perfect. I see perfectly 1080p...
I have problems when high definción tune channels. It looks pixelated and is jerky. Sd channels are perfect. I see perfectly 1080p...
Replies
Views
Mediaportal 1.5 is out, great work guys was wondering if there is a new patch for HDPVR-2.
Mediaportal 1.5 is out, great work guys was wondering if there is a new patch for HDPVR-2.
Replies
Views
Hi attached the log. NOt sure if I did it correctly though. Thanks EDIT: Can i add that the card works OK in PowerCinema
Hi attached the log. NOt sure if I did it correctly though. Thanks EDIT: Can i add that the card works OK in PowerCinema
Hi apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I have just installed a theatrix 550 pro used the lastest drivers and it doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hello I would like to know: will it support AVerMedia Hybrid Speedy (H788R)? Now the latest version (1.1.0 RC4) MP, while trying to scan the radio or TV channels get the error: "Plesase install a supported audio / video encoders for your software analog card". Although native AverTV software from working correctly. P.S. Windows 7
Hello I would like to know: will it support AVerMedia Hybrid Speedy (H788R)? Now the latest version (1.1.0 RC4) MP, while...
Hello I would like to know: will it support AVerMedia Hybrid Speedy (H788R)? Now the latest version (1.1.0 RC4) MP, while...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ive got a Compro VideoMate E700F and I was wondering if anyone can suggest a better low profile dual-tuner, this one is absolutely crap.... it continuously freezes and you just cant watch or record TV shows.. its unbearable.. Any suggestions on hardware or ideas would be great
Hi, Ive got a Compro VideoMate E700F and I was wondering if anyone can suggest a better low profile dual-tuner, this one is...
Hi, Ive got a Compro VideoMate E700F and I was wondering if anyone can suggest a better low profile dual-tuner, this one is...
Replies
Views
Hi ubear. Welcome to the forums. The 150MCE will work @ XP. Btw: You also get IR-blasters with the MS MCE remote.
Hi ubear. Welcome to the forums. The 150MCE will work @ XP. Btw: You also get IR-blasters with the MS MCE remote.
Hello wise people! I want to build a HTPC and am stuck with the following: I have a cable box I need to control. The only card I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 totally lost DE
Hi, and welcome :) Please post your log files. See: How to gather log files - MediaPortal Manual Documentation for instructions. Btw, you might wanna remove your e-mail address.
Hi, and welcome :) Please post your log files. See: How to gather log files - MediaPortal Manual Documentation for instructions...
DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR TECH SUPPORT BUT, I have a happauge HVR 950 TUNER installed on my dell, Win XP operating...
Replies
Views
I haven't found a definitive answer to this (or maybe I just didn't understand one I found!) I want to be able to watch and ATSC HD channel while recording on another channel. Do I need a dual-tuner card like this to accomplish this? Will I need two? Or will one single tuner ATSC card work fine? I don't care about QAM since there...
I haven't found a definitive answer to this (or maybe I just didn't understand one I found!) I want to be able to watch and ATSC HD...
I haven't found a definitive answer to this (or maybe I just didn't understand one I found!) I want to be able to watch and ATSC HD...
Replies
Views
Hello Does someone have a good experience with this cards (remote control,reception,CI,install) because I want to buy her for my christmas!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR :thx:
Hello Does someone have a good experience with this cards (remote control,reception,CI,install) because I want to buy her for...
Hello Does someone have a good experience with this cards (remote control,reception,CI,install) because I want to buy her for...
Replies
Views
Can any one recommend tuner for FM radio only? I already have TV DVB-S2 card, but I miss analog radio. I have tried my old TV card AverTV Studio 303. Unfortunately the TV tuner is recognized by MP (which I don't need), but the FM is not. Preferably I'm looking for PCI-E or USB interface. It could be an old model, I can buy used card -...
Can any one recommend tuner for FM radio only? I already have TV DVB-S2 card, but I miss analog radio. I have tried my old TV card...
Can any one recommend tuner for FM radio only? I already have TV DVB-S2 card, but I miss analog radio. I have tried my old TV card...
Replies
Views
hello. the system get a reset when i change channel or scan transponders. on the cards TechnoTrend s-1401 both of the cards is get the system to crash with other DVB Program i not have a problem. my hardware is : 2 X TechnoTrend s-1401 TechnoTrend s2-3600 motherboard : Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H i try with media...
hello. the system get a reset when i change channel or scan transponders. on the cards TechnoTrend s-1401 both of the cards is...
hello. the system get a reset when i change channel or scan transponders. on the cards TechnoTrend s-1401 both of the cards is...
Replies
Views
I'm new and just building own htpc I'd like to buy ATI TV Wonder 600 PCIE Hybrid Digital card as my tv tunner In poland DVB-T is encoded in MPEG-4 Can you please advice if this card can be used for that? Also if it would be conpatibile with media portal ! Thanks a lot !!!
I'm new and just building own htpc I'd like to buy ATI TV Wonder 600 PCIE Hybrid Digital card as my tv tunner In poland DVB-T...
I'm new and just building own htpc I'd like to buy ATI TV Wonder 600 PCIE Hybrid Digital card as my tv tunner In poland DVB-T...
Replies
Views
I think Windows 7 is the problem. It is still not supported by MediaPortal. Try using Vista or XP.
I think Windows 7 is the problem. It is still not supported by MediaPortal. Try using Vista or XP.
When i start the PC an i open the DVBViewer,MCE or else i become the Message(The TV-Card is in use). Only when i turn off the 1394...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need a analog card, preferable with a hardware encoder and PCIe interface. Are the wintv hvr 1700 / 2200 cards supported in Media portal? Any recommendations for another analog card? Should work under win7/64bit. Thanks!
Hi, I need a analog card, preferable with a hardware encoder and PCIe interface. Are the wintv hvr 1700 / 2200 cards supported...
Hi, I need a analog card, preferable with a hardware encoder and PCIe interface. Are the wintv hvr 1700 / 2200 cards supported...
Replies
Views
looking for what you north american blokes use for a tv/hdtv tuner, ive played around with a couple on my roommate's laptop, it works well under mce, but doesnt detect under mediaportal, any thoughts?
looking for what you north american blokes use for a tv/hdtv tuner, ive played around with a couple on my roommate's laptop, it...
looking for what you north american blokes use for a tv/hdtv tuner, ive played around with a couple on my roommate's laptop, it...
Replies
Views
hy all, i want to buy a dvb-c card! Are there any experience with external cards and kabeldeutschland in germany? Does anybody use TERRATEC H7 ?? excitedly waiting fred :thx:
hy all, i want to buy a dvb-c card! Are there any experience with external cards and kabeldeutschland in germany? Does anybody...
hy all, i want to buy a dvb-c card! Are there any experience with external cards and kabeldeutschland in germany? Does anybody...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, latest version won't recognize my card, AverMedia M785. has anyone been able to use it with any version of mediaportal/tvserver and could perhaps help me with it? thanks...
Hi guys, latest version won't recognize my card, AverMedia M785. has anyone been able to use it with any version of...
Hi guys, latest version won't recognize my card, AverMedia M785. has anyone been able to use it with any version of...
Replies
Views
Thinking of getting this card for the new HTPC system im building..? http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16814150188 XFX PVT71JYHF9 GeForce 7950GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card 128-bit Studio-Precision Computation Adaptable Programmable Video Processor Advanced Spatial Temporal...
Thinking of getting this card for the new HTPC system im building...
Thinking of getting this card for the new HTPC system im building...
Replies
Views
As the title says really. Since Sky trashed my FloppyDTV solution with their white card I have been wondering what I can use to record (legit) Sky channels. The CielPlus interfaces a Sky Digibox to a PC. It seems to use TSReader but it is just recording the bit stream anyway, just as MediaPortal does for other cards. So what...
As the title says really. Since Sky trashed my FloppyDTV solution with their white card I have been wondering what I can use to...
As the title says really. Since Sky trashed my FloppyDTV solution with their white card I have been wondering what I can use to...
Replies
Views
I would like to replace my Terratec Cinergy HT PCI MKII if i can't get it to work. Is WinTV-HVR-1700HD PCI a good working TV-Card? I would like to have support for radio, analog TV an digital cable TV. The result will be a media portal in my spa with a touchscreen and speakers in the ceiling. I am on deep water now so let's how it...
I would like to replace my Terratec Cinergy HT PCI MKII if i can't get it to work. Is WinTV-HVR-1700HD PCI a good working TV-Card...
I would like to replace my Terratec Cinergy HT PCI MKII if i can't get it to work. Is WinTV-HVR-1700HD PCI a good working TV-Card...
Replies
Views
Hi frinds Whether there is a way to introduce the 7301 Proof Remote to media portal
Hi frinds Whether there is a way to introduce the 7301 Proof Remote to media portal
Replies
Views
i have two of these in my HTPC, they are very slow and seem to get lost quite frequently despite a 10sec delay. I was thinking of getting another card but would I really see that much of an improvement?
i have two of these in my HTPC, they are very slow and seem to get lost quite frequently despite a 10sec delay. I was thinking of...
i have two of these in my HTPC, they are very slow and seem to get lost quite frequently despite a 10sec delay. I was thinking of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Analog Card Issues DE
I have a Philips 7130 TV Tuner and I'm receiving the following error when attempting to scan channels.
I have a Philips 7130 TV Tuner and I'm receiving the following error when attempting to scan channels.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom