untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (3 Viewers)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
Changelog since last snapshot: mediaportal 29/06/2007 [20:05:05] gibman added: fixed mantis#1073 - minimize to tray on gui exit causes major shutdown/restart issues TVServer 29/06/2007 [22:52:20] dman_LFC added: fixed certain Adaptec devices not working. i.e. Adaptec VideoOh! DVD Media Center ===> click here to download...
Changelog since last snapshot: mediaportal 29/06/2007 [20:05:05] gibman added: fixed mantis#1073 - minimize to tray on gui...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
It is clearly the new tsfilesource.ax that was introduced with 15018 (15019 was the release) For better documentation, i have opened a bug report over here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/hdtv_h_264_not_playing_smooth_anymore-t24955.html?p=160100#post160100 Bye Lars
It is clearly the new tsfilesource.ax that was introduced with 15018 (15019 was the release) For better documentation, i have...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Channelscan with Pinnacle Sat HDTV Pro USB is damaged.. all Transponders (DVB-S2) "no Signal".. last work SVN 14889
Channelscan with Pinnacle Sat HDTV Pro USB is damaged.. all Transponders (DVB-S2) "no Signal".. last work SVN 14889
Replies
Views
Viewing existing channels and scanning - DVB-S Just tried this build (going from 14858), for me the same problem exists with viewing previously defined channels 'No Audio/Video Detected' , this is all builds from 14896 - got round by re-scanning and updating channels up to build 15019 when channel scanning became too unstable...
Viewing existing channels and scanning - DVB-S Just tried this build (going from 14858), for me the same problem exists with...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 28/06/2007 [18:14:49] hwahrmann added: Sonique Viz "Surreal Potential Fields" needs the Current Position in Milliseconds to work properly General 28/06/2007 [20:37:48] hwahrmann added: Cancel Button in File Dialogue was not working tvplugin 28/06/2007 [22:06:50] gibman added: added "no...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 28/06/2007 [18:14:49] hwahrmann added: Sonique Viz "Surreal Potential Fields" needs the...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: General 27/06/2007 [16:42:10] chefkoch added: If a listControl contains only 1 item, the itemcount shows now '1 Object' instead of '1 Objects' Music 27/06/2007 [18:09:57] hwahrmann added: When BASS Playback stops, remove the VizWindow from the Main form as it collides with other Overlay Windows...
Changelog since last snapshot: General 27/06/2007 [16:42:10] chefkoch added: If a listControl contains only 1 item, the...
Replies
Views
deleted
deleted
Replies
Views
No Video/Audio problem again for me... In fact, this problem just suddenly appeared again for me from a couple builds back :(.
No Video/Audio problem again for me... In fact, this problem just suddenly appeared again for me from a couple builds back :(.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvServer 25/06/2007 [13:07:12] gemx added: Hopefully fixed "random skipping backwards in buffer" issues with tsfilesource filter during TimeShifting Picture 25/06/2007 [14:48:02] hwahrmann added: Scan dialogue didn't show progress bar Mediaportal 25/06/2007 [14:48:53] gemx added: Added .divx...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvServer 25/06/2007 [13:07:12] gemx added: Hopefully fixed "random skipping backwards in...
Replies
Views
If i start the tv after starting mediaportal i have no chance to get any channel. I have to use another function (e.g. music) an go back to tv, then i can start watching tv. Sometimes this does not work. Then i must quit mediaportal and restart it.
If i start the tv after starting mediaportal i have no chance to get any channel. I have to use another function (e.g. music) an go...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom