untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (48 Viewers)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MediaPortal 02/08/2007 [17:15:02] gemx added: Added an MPTestTool application to gather logfiles. This also gets called if mp crashes MyVideos 02/08/2007 [22:02:58] Dukus_ added: Fix: first downloaded thumbnail have low res ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Changelog since last snapshot: MediaPortal 02/08/2007 [17:15:02] gemx added: Added an MPTestTool application to gather...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
This problem is seen by many people and is being discussed here: ="https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tv_server_doesnt_autostart_after_pc_started-t25866.html" I am seeing exactly the same but also with no visible effects...
This problem is seen by many people and is being discussed here...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyVideos 31/07/2007 [22:36:08] Dukus_ added: Script support for movie information download TVServer 31/07/2007 [23:32:50] dman_LFC added: initial implementation of ATSC QAM support ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyVideos 31/07/2007 [22:36:08] Dukus_ added: Script support for movie information download...
Replies
Views
hi COMM guru which you do not understand!!! I am German user mine englich am bad Greet led7
hi COMM guru which you do not understand!!! I am German user mine englich am bad Greet led7
Replies
Views
Hi Power scheduler does not work by me. Regards Thrakath
Hi Power scheduler does not work by me. Regards Thrakath
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyTrailers 28/07/2007 [13:04:06] Dukus_ added: fix playnig trailers streams TvServer 28/07/2007 [14:35:18] gemx added: Fixed a bug in TsWriter where epg grabbing entered an infinite loop if a transponder does not contain any EITs ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyTrailers 28/07/2007 [13:04:06] Dukus_ added: fix playnig trailers streams TvServer...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
H.264 i will try again after work today .... its possible i make a mistake. the aspect ratio changes problem i can confirm. Its works for me only width Cyberlink (7.0) codec and DScaler codec.
H.264 i will try again after work today .... its possible i make a mistake. the aspect ratio changes problem i can confirm. Its...
Replies
Views
Should be: Band="0" Pilot="-1" RollOff="-1" Works excellent for me. Thanks! Uli
Should be: Band="0" Pilot="-1" RollOff="-1" Works excellent for me. Thanks! Uli
Replies
Views
Hi I have the same problem as luksmann. If I do not start MP at boot and restart the TV service manually via TVsetup then it will work until next reboot. Regards Thrakath
Hi I have the same problem as luksmann. If I do not start MP at boot and restart the TV service manually via TVsetup then it...
Replies
Views
Something weird When I exit from my other mp-client to desktop. My "used not to work" client suddenly fast forwards and backwards ok. mrkk
Something weird When I exit from my other mp-client to desktop. My "used not to work" client suddenly fast forwards and backwards...
Replies
Views
Build 15304 has resolved stuttering/tearing and audio popping during DVB-T streaming using tsreader.ax. Channel changes are quicker then I ever remember and the timeshift buffer problem during channel changes seems to have been resolved. I am using a multi-seat config with Nvidia PureVideo decoder all settings in MyTVPlugin have been...
Build 15304 has resolved stuttering/tearing and audio popping during DVB-T streaming using tsreader.ax. Channel changes are quicker...
Replies
Views
Hi, The timeshiftbuffer problem is gone but i can not change channels between different transponders. But, great work and thanks for the fast fix of the timeshiftbuffer problem. Thrakath
Hi, The timeshiftbuffer problem is gone but i can not change channels between different transponders. But, great work and...
Replies
Views
here is a instruction: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/help_us_testing_new_filter-t24998.html?t=24998
here is a instruction: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/help_us_testing_new_filter-t24998.html?t=24998
Replies
Views
Hi milagroso Well at the moment I deactivated the WinTV Nova-S completely. Before that I could scan if I had deactivated the card, left the setup and entered again. After scanning I could also preview the channels. But all is gone, when you go into standby. hirscho
Hi milagroso Well at the moment I deactivated the WinTV Nova-S completely. Before that I could scan if I had deactivated the...
Replies
Views
It's been said in a number of posts already that you need to install the Visual Studio 2005 runtimes (or something like that from memory). Do a search of the threads for some of the last SVN's and you'll see a heap of links to the solution.
It's been said in a number of posts already that you need to install the Visual Studio 2005 runtimes (or something like that from...
Replies
Views
Great, thank you Frodo !!! Now it works for me - incl. new TV Stream regards, Erbsenkopp
Great, thank you Frodo !!! Now it works for me - incl. new TV Stream regards, Erbsenkopp
Replies
Views
Can confirm all works fine here , seems to have sortrf all the problems out - back to testing the new TsReader now. Trevor
Can confirm all works fine here , seems to have sortrf all the problems out - back to testing the new TsReader now. Trevor
Replies
Views
Hi, for me it still cant register the tsreader.ax. Is there a log i can post? edit- https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tvengine3_snapshot_07_18_2007_17_52h-t25693.html?t=25693&highlight=tsreader did it for me. The tip on the last post. thnx, sloty
Hi, for me it still cant register the tsreader.ax. Is there a log i can post? edit-...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine4 19/07/2007 [22:54:20] _Frodo_ added: fixed. Dont use ffdshow for mpeg1/2 video playback with TsReader.ax tvengine3 19/07/2007 [23:09:06] _Frodo_ added: tsreader now logs its version number in c:\tsreader.log (for debugging) ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvengine4 19/07/2007 [22:54:20] _Frodo_ added: fixed. Dont use ffdshow for mpeg1/2 video...
Replies
Views
Hi does not know whether this is right, but, nevertheless, tv server should support skystar 2 now with scan fully, however, I must use DVB fixed with it it properly work greet led7
Hi does not know whether this is right, but, nevertheless, tv server should support skystar 2 now with scan fully, however, I...
Replies
Views
Hello I has same proplem like erbsenkopp tv server runing and in tommy gun. can also see mann which are channels available, unfortunately, black screen net 3.0 is installed Greeting Led7
Hello I has same proplem like erbsenkopp tv server runing and in tommy gun. can also see mann which are channels available...
Replies
Views
Installing latest Visual C++ Runtime solves the problem with registering tsreader.ax. Here is the link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=200B2FD9-AE1A-4A14-984D-389C36F85647&displaylang=en.
Installing latest Visual C++ Runtime solves the problem with registering tsreader.ax. Here is the link...
Replies
Views
One more thing, this build of the tv server nukes the DB but will not let me import an export.xml from the last good build :( I get a NullReferenceException at SetupTv.Sections.TvChanel.mpButtonImport_Click I can't see anything in any logs to add to this, not very helpfull I know. I've attached the export.xml in case it's...
One more thing, this build of the tv server nukes the DB but will not let me import an export.xml from the last good build :(...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom