0.2.1.0 Skins and Now Playing Screen (1 Viewer)

Necro

Portal Member
August 30, 2005
I'm not sure what it is - or how to fix it. But on the default (BlueTwo) theme, NowPlaying works fine...on the updated MCE theme and Mayhem3 theme, going into now playing completly freezes the program. (Graphics freeze).

Any ideas? I'm lost on what to change and the MCE theme is really what I'd prefer to use at this point.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the last time I've looked at mce it was far out of date - the best approach would be to diff B2's files against yours and check the control ids and if every ID > 1 is definately in there...

Necro

Portal Member
    August 30, 2005
    Project Mayhem III shouldn't be though...and the MCE I was using was just updated on Dec. 5th (Specifically to 0.2.1.0)...which is why I'm a bit baffled. It's definitely the skins though - if I use the BlueTwo theme's NowPlaying it works fine.

Interetingly, queueing tracks doesnt work in the MCE skin either. I have to check Mayhem to see if it works there.

Necro

Portal Member
    August 30, 2005
    Hehe thanks. I'll take a look at what you do compared to what I have now and see if I can implement it in Mayhem as well.

It's weird that it's happening and that no ones reported it yet - particularly the not being able to queue songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom