0003694: after an upgrade hostname in gentle.conf is sometimes replaced with "localhost" (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
this happens very rarely.<br /> <br /> after an upgrade to a new MP version, the SQL servers hostname inside the tv-servers gentle.config is replaced with "localhost" without any userinteraction.<br /> <br /> this breaks multiseat completelly and if the database is on an other PC, it even breaks singleseat.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG Collector can also extract episode and season info from titles and descriptions for OpenTV (maybe MHEG5 too) and place them into the episode num tag. Perhaps you could contact Steve Bickell to see if you...
EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG...
Hi, I know this post is very long, so I have highlighted some parts of the text as a TL;DR version. I have been using MP 1 since...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal2-Buddy DE
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched flags and restore later.
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched...
Hi. And here is another "Buddy"... Today's Buddy is "MediaPortal2-Buddy" (or short, MP2-Buddy), a tool to do some work around...
Replies
Views
Hi Again, i've made another test this evening (find logs attached). This time only one Tuner (which i haven't tested this morning) produced the error once, and managed to run without error afterwards. History for the logs (see also Screenshot for reference): Card 7: Tune Pro7 HD, waited for some time, no error Card 7: Tune Vox HD...
Hi Again, i've made another test this evening (find logs attached). This time only one Tuner (which i haven't tested this morning)...
Hi There, first: This is a new attempt to solve the problem which is also described here...
Replies
Views
Great, glad to read you’ll implement support.
Great, glad to read you’ll implement support.
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
this happens very rarely. after an upgrade to a new MP version, the SQL servers hostname inside the tv-servers gentle.config is replaced with "localhost" without any userinteraction. this breaks multiseat completelly and if the database is on an other PC, it even breaks singleseat...
this happens very rarely. after an upgrade to a new MP version, the SQL servers hostname inside the tv-servers gentle.config is...
this happens very rarely. after an upgrade to a new MP version, the SQL servers hostname inside the tv-servers gentle.config is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom