Bugtracker Feed (3 Viewers)

Follow our Mantis Bugtracker via RSS
[MP2-535] Add MPC-HC subtitles engine Created: 07/Nov/16 Updated: 07/Nov/16 Status: In Progress Project: MediaPortal 2 Component/s: None Affects Version/s: 2.16.04 - Spring'16 Fix Version/s: Next version Type: New Feature Priority: Major Reporter: aspik Assignee: aspik Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0 Labels...
[MP2-535] Add MPC-HC subtitles engine Created: 07/Nov/16 Updated: 07/Nov/16 Status: In Progress Project: MediaPortal 2...
[MP2-535] Add MPC-HC subtitles engine Created: 07/Nov/16 Updated: 07/Nov/16 Status: In Progress Project: MediaPortal 2...
Replies
Views
[MP2-534] Upgrade dokan 0.5.3 to dokany 1.0.0 Created: 07/Nov/16 Updated: 07/Nov/16 Status: In Progress Project: MediaPortal 2 Component/s: None Affects Version/s: 2.16.04 - Spring'16 Fix Version/s: None Type: Improvement/Rework Priority: Minor Reporter: aspik Assignee: aspik Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0...
[MP2-534] Upgrade dokan 0.5.3 to dokany 1.0.0 Created: 07/Nov/16 Updated: 07/Nov/16 Status: In Progress Project: MediaPortal 2...
[MP2-534] Upgrade dokan 0.5.3 to dokany 1.0.0 Created: 07/Nov/16 Updated: 07/Nov/16 Status: In Progress Project: MediaPortal 2...
Replies
Views
[MP2-532] Add RestoreFocus property to ItemsControls Created: 18/Oct/16 Updated: 21/Oct/16 Status: Testing & CodeReviews Project: MediaPortal 2 Component/s: Skin Engine Affects Version/s: 2.16.04 - Spring'16 Fix Version/s: Next version Type: New Feature Priority: Minor Reporter: Brownard Assignee: Brownard...
[MP2-532] Add RestoreFocus property to ItemsControls Created: 18/Oct/16 Updated: 21/Oct/16 Status: Testing & CodeReviews Project...
[MP2-532] Add RestoreFocus property to ItemsControls Created: 18/Oct/16 Updated: 21/Oct/16 Status: Testing & CodeReviews Project...
Replies
Views
[MP2-531] Scroll animations break scrolling by first letter Created: 23/Sep/16 Updated: 24/Sep/16 Status: Testing & CodeReviews Project: MediaPortal 2 Component/s: Skin Engine Affects Version/s: None Fix Version/s: Next version Type: Bug Priority: Major Reporter: Brownard Assignee: Brownard Resolution: Unresolved...
[MP2-531] Scroll animations break scrolling by first letter Created: 23/Sep/16 Updated: 24/Sep/16 Status: Testing & CodeReviews...
[MP2-531] Scroll animations break scrolling by first letter Created: 23/Sep/16 Updated: 24/Sep/16 Status: Testing & CodeReviews...
Replies
Views
I could not find any extension named "Media Player". The survey at the top of this thread says "Media Slayer", but Manfred denies any such support here. I have been looking for an update to or a replacement for the Burner plugin for some time. Is there such a thing?
I could not find any extension named "Media Player". The survey at the top of this thread says "Media Slayer", but Manfred denies...
The Burner plugin has not been developed, or widely used for some time. The Media Player extension provides the same (only better)...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/03_TV_Channels/2_Mapping Select tuner up the top; select channel(s) on the left; click ">".
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/03_TV_Channels/2_Mapping Select tuner...
According to DVB guidelines, ONID + TSID + SID should be unique in all the world. However intermittent feeds and some non-compliant...
Replies
Views
This link seems to be dead as the domain points to a different site now. But it is still avaliable under the old IP address: ftp://63.211.210.21/pub/applications/drivers/x10drivers_rf_all.exe Maybe it's better to link to a wiki page, in case it needs to be updated again in near future.okay, I just realized that the proposed driver...
This link seems to be dead as the domain points to a different site now. But it is still avaliable under the old IP address...
Config -> Remote -> X10 Tab<br /> <br /> The link to download the driver is old. We should update that link to:<br /> <a...
Replies
Views
A quite annoying (to quote the forum) bug that occurs only in very specific situations.<br /> <br /> When performing a conditional visibility on a control with a string comparison of string.equals(#music.title,#Play.Current.Title), this will not only give the wron result (always true) but will break all other equality comparisons on...
A quite annoying (to quote the forum) bug that occurs only in very specific situations.<br /> <br /> When performing a conditional...
A quite annoying (to quote the forum) bug that occurs only in very specific situations.<br /> <br /> When performing a conditional...
Replies
Views
I set my DPI to 150%. When I completely re-start my PC, and Mediaportal starts up, the whole GUI will start up as normal (no issues).<br /> When I close Mediaportal (ALT+F4) and then restart Mediaportal again, I get big fonts in Titan only and not in default skin. Also the windows taskbar stays visible on both skins Continue reading...
I set my DPI to 150%. When I completely re-start my PC, and Mediaportal starts up, the whole GUI will start up as normal (no...
I set my DPI to 150%. When I completely re-start my PC, and Mediaportal starts up, the whole GUI will start up as normal (no...
Replies
Views
MP configured to show subtitles that have the forced flag.<br /> MP display some sort of "auto" subtitle entry selected - but no subtitle is displayed. This 'auto' stream is created from LAV Splitter (and will display only sub with Forced flagged frame). But we can have other forced subtitle track and MP didn't pickup this one.<br />...
MP configured to show subtitles that have the forced flag.<br /> MP display some sort of "auto" subtitle entry selected - but no...
MP configured to show subtitles that have the forced flag.<br /> MP display some sort of "auto" subtitle entry selected - but no...
Replies
Views
If you include TitanExtended in the install, the version currently downloaded is not compatible with 1.4.0, and you then get a rather confusing error message saying that the skin is incompatible.<br /> <br /> The simple solution to this is not have DeployTool install TitanExtended.<br /> <br /> Other solutions are also being...
If you include TitanExtended in the install, the version currently downloaded is not compatible with 1.4.0, and you then get a...
If you include TitanExtended in the install, the version currently downloaded is not compatible with 1.4.0, and you then get a...
Replies
Views
We already support a VirtualizedStackPanel to improve performance i.e. in ListViews.<br /> <br /> We also need such a version for WrapPanels. Continue reading...
We already support a VirtualizedStackPanel to improve performance i.e. in ListViews.<br /> <br /> We also need such a version for...
We already support a VirtualizedStackPanel to improve performance i.e. in ListViews.<br /> <br /> We also need such a version for...
Replies
Views
In MP Configuration it is possible to select preferred language(s) for TV Audio and Subtitles. While it is possible to reorder these languages the order isn't saved and consequently "wrong" languages are used. Continue reading...
In MP Configuration it is possible to select preferred language(s) for TV Audio and Subtitles. While it is possible to reorder...
In MP Configuration it is possible to select preferred language(s) for TV Audio and Subtitles. While it is possible to reorder...
Replies
Views
There are missing some video extensions which should be added as default like for example .m4v or .3gp Continue reading...
There are missing some video extensions which should be added as default like for example .m4v or .3gp Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Some labels overlapping in music album/artist dialog Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Due to the threading in the music player it will accept play controls even when played as background music to a slideshow. When slideshow includes videos the slide show will hang if video is first in slideshow. Continue reading...
Due to the threading in the music player it will accept play controls even when played as background music to a slideshow. When...
Due to the threading in the music player it will accept play controls even when played as background music to a slideshow. When...
Replies
Views
When a slide show is running exiting (ESC) the slide show MP will allways select the first entry in the list (folder up "..") instead of the last visible picture. Continue reading...
When a slide show is running exiting (ESC) the slide show MP will allways select the first entry in the list (folder up "..")...
When a slide show is running exiting (ESC) the slide show MP will allways select the first entry in the list (folder up "..")...
Replies
Views
For the release of 1.4.0 FINAL, the default log level should be changed from debug to information. Continue reading...
For the release of 1.4.0 FINAL, the default log level should be changed from debug to information. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Currently the TVServer logging is always in 'Debug' mode and can not be changed. Continue reading...
Currently the TVServer logging is always in 'Debug' mode and can not be changed. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Currently the Wikipedia parser for getting the text, links and images out of an exported Wikipedia article is broken (for some articles). It always had problems with complex wiki syntax and needs to be improved especcially for link parsing. <br /> <br /> There have also been some changes to the export section of Wikipedia and some...
Currently the Wikipedia parser for getting the text, links and images out of an exported Wikipedia article is broken (for some...
Currently the Wikipedia parser for getting the text, links and images out of an exported Wikipedia article is broken (for some...
Replies
Views
skin.setfocus(windowId,controlId) should set the focus to the specified controlId in the specified window (windowId).<br /> <br /> Example<br /> <onclick>#(skin.setfocus(600,20))</onclick><br /> Should switch to window 600 control 20.<br /> <br /> It sets focus for a control in the current window correctly, but does not switch to...
skin.setfocus(windowId,controlId) should set the focus to the specified controlId in the specified window (windowId).<br /> <br />...
skin.setfocus(windowId,controlId) should set the focus to the specified controlId in the specified window (windowId).<br /> <br />...
Replies
Views
Currently if you want to add additional settings to your theme you have to modify skinsettings.xml in the main folder, I think this is bad practice, you should be able to make a theme with it's own settings without having to modify the original skin's folder (This is the whole purpose of themes) Continue reading...
Currently if you want to add additional settings to your theme you have to modify skinsettings.xml in the main folder, I think this...
Currently if you want to add additional settings to your theme you have to modify skinsettings.xml in the main folder, I think this...
Replies
Views
On some windows, NSIS Installer can't install font if it's already exist or locked.<br /> <br /> A little rework of NSIS code can reduce this issue from 30 sec to 3 sec. Continue reading...
On some windows, NSIS Installer can't install font if it's already exist or locked.<br /> <br /> A little rework of NSIS code can...
On some windows, NSIS Installer can't install font if it's already exist or locked.<br /> <br /> A little rework of NSIS code can...
Replies
Views
We discover an issue when debugging MP :<br /> TVHome (TVPlugin.dll) ask if TVServer is online or not by HeartBeat call.<br /> Most often, the call answer that TVServer is online when TVServer is offline (standby / network connection disconnect / TVService not running).<br /> <br /> That lead to false information on MP Client and it...
We discover an issue when debugging MP :<br /> TVHome (TVPlugin.dll) ask if TVServer is online or not by HeartBeat call.<br /> Most...
We discover an issue when debugging MP :<br /> TVHome (TVPlugin.dll) ask if TVServer is online or not by HeartBeat call.<br /> Most...
Replies
Views
When changing skins from Titan to Default (or an other skin)<br /> 1. You get an error message that titan.version.xml is missing (see attachment in forum thread) <br /> 2. Skin settings are changed in SkinSettings.xml but not applied in GUI (so TV Guide rows, colors, etc are not changed)<br /> 3. Fonts are not reset/cached - so if a...
When changing skins from Titan to Default (or an other skin)<br /> 1. You get an error message that titan.version.xml is missing...
When changing skins from Titan to Default (or an other skin)<br /> 1. You get an error message that titan.version.xml is missing...
Replies
Views
That people can upgrade from Pre-Release version we need to bump the version number for MediaPortal 1.4.0 Final release. Continue reading...
That people can upgrade from Pre-Release version we need to bump the version number for MediaPortal 1.4.0 Final release. Continue...
That people can upgrade from Pre-Release version we need to bump the version number for MediaPortal 1.4.0 Final release. Continue...
Replies
Views
wikipedia.xml is missing for Titan in MP main repo. <br /> It should be added because Wikipedia is a core plugin. Continue reading...
wikipedia.xml is missing for Titan in MP main repo. <br /> It should be added because Wikipedia is a core plugin. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
If you have a random slideshow in pictures, it no longer goes through all of the pictures in random order.<br /> <br /> This is particularly problematic with recursive slideshows. Continue reading...
If you have a random slideshow in pictures, it no longer goes through all of the pictures in random order.<br /> <br /> This is...
If you have a random slideshow in pictures, it no longer goes through all of the pictures in random order.<br /> <br /> This is...
Replies
Views
1.Enter videos (or music)<br /> 2.add at least 4 elements to the playlist<br /> 3.open the playlist<br /> 4.select/focus the "down" arrow button of an element in the GUI<br /> 5.press "okay" to move the element down<br /> <br /> expected:<br /> - element moved down<br /> - "down" arrow button is still focused so you can press "okay"...
1.Enter videos (or music)<br /> 2.add at least 4 elements to the playlist<br /> 3.open the playlist<br /> 4.select/focus the "down"...
1.Enter videos (or music)<br /> 2.add at least 4 elements to the playlist<br /> 3.open the playlist<br /> 4.select/focus the "down"...
Replies
Views
Instead of shuffling all pictures of a slideshow 1.4 Pre Release selects a picture at random when the next picture is to be selected. This results in pictures being repeated and others to be omitted.<br /> <br /> Correct behaviour is to shuffle all available pictures and to show them in this new random order without omissions or...
Instead of shuffling all pictures of a slideshow 1.4 Pre Release selects a picture at random when the next picture is to be...
Instead of shuffling all pictures of a slideshow 1.4 Pre Release selects a picture at random when the next picture is to be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom