0004061: Skin Engine renders corrupted text on views that contain lot of text (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
If a lot of text is present on screen, corruption can be seen. Fairly self explanatory really!<br /> <br /> <a href="https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fontengine-dll-testing-help-needed.107354/">https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fontengine-dll-testing-help-needed.107354/</a> [<a href="https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fontengine-dll-testing-help-needed.107354/" target="_blank">^</a>]

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art...
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that...
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal2-Buddy DE
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched flags and restore later.
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched...
Hi. And here is another "Buddy"... Today's Buddy is "MediaPortal2-Buddy" (or short, MP2-Buddy), a tool to do some work around...
Replies
Views
New version supports generating 3D SBS or TAB calibration files. This is helpful for testing Auto3D. When switching to a 3D calibration file, Auto3D should recognize it and switch to the correct 3D mode.
New version supports generating 3D SBS or TAB calibration files. This is helpful for testing Auto3D. When switching to a 3D...
After developing the first version of this plugin I got a lot of feedback, that my testing method is not correct, as the images I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom