0004168: Subtitle isn't cleared when jumping to previous chapter (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Trouble when skipping to the previous chapter (F7) when a subtitle is showing. The subtitle will stay visible until there's another subtitle shown. When skipping to the next chapter (F8) the subtitle is hidden correctly.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not come across the issue recently, therefore I'll mark this thread as "Not reproducible".
I have not come across the issue recently, therefore I'll mark this thread as "Not reproducible".
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hello, For quite some time I occasionally encounter the following issue: Playback of...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden Thank you for the link. I have removed the text "*** Text to be added ***" on the page mentioned with a link to the other page in the Wiki which describes it in every detail. The page with the missing information is the first hit in Google and the Wiki when searching for "mediaportal add media sources", this should help...
@Lehmden Thank you for the link. I have removed the text "*** Text to be added ***" on the page mentioned with a link to the other...
Hi there, I had some free time at hand and I wanted to give MP2 another chance after about 5 years. In the past I tried out the...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
RESOLVED - Turns out that anything with an Intel chip since about 2009 has what seems to be an OS subsytem called Intel Management Engine. This led me to update my BIOS and hey presto my recordings are now working without video breakup. The last Intel ME update was around April, and that's about the time I first noticed issues...
RESOLVED - Turns out that anything with an Intel chip since about 2009 has what seems to be an OS subsytem called Intel Management...
Hi Guys I have discussed this issue before but I never got to the bottom of it. Entirely my fault as I wanted to test more, to try...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom