0004187: The texture used in "textureNoFocus" property does not follow the "unfocusedAlpha"... (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Using listcontrols and the "unfocusedAlpha" property, the texture used in "textureNoFocus" property does not follow the "unfocusedAlpha" value.<br /> In the attached screenshots you can see a listcontrol rendered with "unfocusedAlpha" set to 20 in MP 1.2 and in MP 1.3. In the MP 1.3 screenshot the lines between rows are clearly visible while in the MP 1.2 screenshot the lines are faded with alpha 20.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Skin Navigator DE
I'm sorry, I had forgotten a non-standard control (VB PowerPack), I replaced it and recompiled. Download V2.1.1 from repository and try:)
I'm sorry, I had forgotten a non-standard control (VB PowerPack), I replaced it and recompiled. Download V2.1.1 from repository...
Description: The last version (V2.1.0) of ShortCut'er plugin integrates Skin Navigator feauture. Skin Navigator allows to create a...
Replies
Views
Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately that is not the case... In fact in some cases the old way could even be more stable than the webview way (if there's a proper api that can be used, those are more stable than parsing html or emulating clicks on a website)
Unfortunately that is not the case... In fact in some cases the old way could even be more stable than the webview way (if there's...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
I add this patch to my branch ...
I add this patch to my branch ...
MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom