MediaPortal 2 0004287: Add missing XmlComments to ImageAspect (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Within the ImageAspect multiple Properties don't have a XmlComment.<br /> <br /> <a href="https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/dev/MediaPortal/Source/Core/MediaPortal.Common/MediaManagement/DefaultItemAspects/ImageAspect.cs#L47-L64">https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/dev/MediaPortal/Source/Core/MediaPortal.Common/MediaManagement/DefaultItemAspects/ImageAspect.cs#L47-L64</a> [<a href="https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/dev/MediaPortal/Source/Core/MediaPortal.Common/MediaManagement/DefaultItemAspects/ImageAspect.cs#L47-L64" target="_blank">^</a>]

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Within the ImageAspect multiple Properties don't have a XmlComment.<br /> <br /> <a...
Within the ImageAspect multiple Properties don't have a XmlComment.<br /> <br /> <a...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom