TV-Server 0004341: TsReader.ax FFDShow AV sync workaround fails when 'Core CC Parser' filter is used (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
TsReader.ax FFDShow video decoder AV sync workaround fails when 'Core CC Parser' filter is used, because TsReader.ax assumes decode filter is directly connected to it's output pin.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
I've been meaning to post an update, but I've honestly been too lazy to troubleshoot MP. Today I decided to try again, same settings, and everything is running good now (with recordings and live TV). I am running 1.18 now, but I'm sure it wasn't what fixed the issue since I remember updating soon after to see if if would fix the...
I've been meaning to post an update, but I've honestly been too lazy to troubleshoot MP. Today I decided to try again, same...
I've been using Core CC parser for my CC subtitles under MP 1.16 and previous versions for a while now. Everything has worked...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Update TsReader.ax code to include bug fixes and updates already tested in the experimental 'noStopMod70' version - see <a href="https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/experimental-tsreader-development.102693/#post-811296">https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/experimental-tsreader-development.102693/#post-811296</a> [<a...
Update TsReader.ax code to include bug fixes and updates already tested in the experimental 'noStopMod70' version - see <a...
Update TsReader.ax code to include bug fixes and updates already tested in the experimental 'noStopMod70' version - see <a...
Replies
Views
Full log didn't seem to say anything else useful :) - attach it anyway? I have two extensions with similar names - "MyVolume" and "VolumeControl" - I uninstalled both in case those were responsible, was that the right thing to do? I also set log mode to "debug" instead of "info" hoping this will help, I think that's what you meant...
Full log didn't seem to say anything else useful :) - attach it anyway? I have two extensions with similar names - "MyVolume" and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description Apologies for posting this if it's the wrong place to do so, or if I should do more on this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom