MediaPortal 1 0004352: Keep external players in focus when they change the refresh rate (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
[PARSEHTML]The problem is caused by the fact that refresh rate changer and external player are doing to different things here. The external player resets the refresh rate set by MP because it says it is wrong for the content it is trying to play. Probably the Movie itself has a different RR than what is detected by mediainfo for the BluRay in general.[/PARSEHTML]
Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Feedback for MP2 DE
Hi. This depends on the used format. If you use "Full" SBS or TAB then the quality is the same as MVC. But you're right, normally the "Half" formats are widely used. MP2 can play Full SBS and TAB without issues and external players. Even the whole GUI is in 3D then... It's only a matter of the video source. Imho the "Full" formats...
Hi. This depends on the used format. If you use "Full" SBS or TAB then the quality is the same as MVC. But you're right, normally...
I have been using MP1 for a squillion years and have recently tried MP2. I wanted to leave my thoughts and this post seems the best...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Yes, better there.
Yes, better there.
NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom