MediaPortal 1 0004427: MyPictures while music is playing can failed with Video running (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
[PARSEHTML]While playing music and watching Pictures mixed with Video, when stopping Video, Music playing stop working (it happen if Video is using MPAR or Reclock with Wasapi Exclusive).<br /> <br /> While stopping Video, Music playlist start but VideoPlayer is not fully released (like Wasapi exclusive is in use, BASS get an error)[/PARSEHTML]
Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
This problem seems solved in my htpc since I unchecked "stop playback on removal audio". I precise that "Use workaround FCU blackscreen fix" is enable too. Thanks (y)
This problem seems solved in my htpc since I unchecked "stop playback on removal audio". I precise that "Use workaround FCU...
Hi There, So I have a strange problem since a while, when trying to play a video (pressing play), the screen very shortly goes...
Replies
Views
I should probably add, it does the same thing with all audio files I've tried, FLAC and MP3. I've also tried updating my drivers but no luck
I should probably add, it does the same thing with all audio files I've tried, FLAC and MP3. I've also tried updating my drivers...
Hi, I'm having a problem playing music in Mediaportal 1.18 It plays the first track without problems, but then stops and is unable...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom