[fixed] 1.2.0 Beta Coverproblems and more.. (1 Viewer)

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Ok, please backup you Databases.dll before replacing the one from the attachment (file is in MP program folder).

Please run again the same thing and please post logs (with debug info on) again even if it will work. I hope that version of that dll will not be a problem (I tested dll with original beta release).

Dll is original as beta with some extra logs in the place where I suspect exception occur. :D in advance.

Olheiko

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: 1.2.0 Beta Coverproblems and more..

It works! Thank you very very much!
    as notes again with the debug functioning. dll

Greetings to Croatia

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Ok many:D, dunno why you have exception there, I will secure that area for 1.2.0 RC. You can keep that dll, it's safe for reporting problems officially (Team policy is that 3rd party dlls can't be used for reporting but I didn't changed anything just secured one part of the code which is irrelevant, I used it to find some old issues within My Videos fetching problems so I'm taking responsibility for this dll and you can blame me if team will reject your reports).

PS: In attachment is the change I did

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I marked this thread as fixed. Deda, will you enter the issue into mantis? The code cannot do any harm, so why not include it for next release.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Ok will do that. I will remove that part of the code completely because it's not needed (it was more for my internal testing for Alpha release). Also reported in team internal thread for approval for next release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom