1.24.0 1.24 Kills 3D MVC playback on MadVr (2 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @Sebastiii , please don't use your madvr branch V17 is based on buggy branch V16.
    please start from MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1

Romain, I have used the above one (MP1-4781V16_madVR_based_master_rebase) after you tell me that the first one V17 (based on MP1-4781V16_madVR_based_master) was wrong :)

But : MP1-4781V16_madVR_based_master shows in log : MP1-4781V16 : madVR V490 : Fix playing video in myPictures with madVR
    Azzuro fix : libbluray to good version.

While :
    MP1-4781V16_madVR_based_master_rebase not

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    But : MP1-4781V16_madVR_based_master shows in log : MP1-4781V16 : madVR V490 : Fix playing video in myPictures with madVR
    Azzuro fix : libbluray to good version.
    let me check , maybe i'm wrong.

and as asshole i removed the branch, because for me was the wrong one. i hope you have always this one on your side.

Edit : i maintain the good one is the link provided above :
    do you have sync your repo ?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    @Sebastiii i think something wrong in Solution file, the libruray renaming is not good, and point to 1.0.2 like you.
    so, your base is good i think, sorry for the hint.

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    To recap some of my findings to play 3D under Mediaportal. In my opinion the best by far Mediacenter when you are looking for High End playback with max flexibility.
    First, at the moment, with my NVIDIA GTX 1050ti LP, STAY IN OLD DRIVER. Mine is 397.64. And don't activate neither NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic option In NVIDIA Driver nor Windows control panel 3D display options. They are not needed. Mp and MadVr will taken care..
    That driver offers me also good 4K HDR playback. As far I keep Windows graphic driver in 4.4.4 and 12 bit. 4K (on 1080P you can have HDR also and on 1080p paying 4K HDR videos.
    3D is valid for Real 3D MVC videos and BD but also plays SBS and TaB videos. Mp takes care of the resolution change to 1080P if your 4K TV or projector doesn't do the change by it self. 4K 3D standard doesn't exist at the moment. Just select the option "Force 1080P refresh rate for 3D (SBS /TAB)" in Video Render options in MP Codes and render settings. No needed for MVC videos.

LAV filters have some tricky things also. DXVA2 (Native) gives me everything. Other options (DX11) may brick your 3D playback. DX11 with Hardware decoder on my Graphics worked also but.... ho knows, maybe in the future....

Thanks @Sebastiii, Madshi and many others to make this incredible hit.

And yes, that's also a reminder to me just in case I mess with something and the proper setup is here:rolleyes:.

All the best!
    Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom