1.4 Music Playback Issues (1 Viewer)

csapollo

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Home Country
Hi. I did a clean install of MePo 1.4 final. I notice a little audio crackling now which I did not have with 1.3 final.

On top of that (and more pressing for me), if I play an album, it shows the 'next' track correctly however at the end of the current track, playback just stops. If I press the 'next' button on my remote, ie. skip, it goes the next track fine. It seems it is not automatically 'rolling over'.

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

howudodat

Portal Pro
February 20, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am having very similar problems. In my case it plays the first track fine, skips the second, plays the third, etc skipping every other track. If I start it on the second track it will play 2,4,6,8. These are audio files that played find in 1.3. Issue exists in 1.4 pre and final. Log attached.

Peter

Attachments

• MediaPortal.zip
    7.4 KB
J

joostzilla

Really, no one else experiencing this problem besides me and the two posters above?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah, i'll set this as duplicate. Please have a look @ the other thread.

Short summary for testing:
    1. Check if the option 'Enable file existensce cache (improves performance on some systems)' in MP Config -> GUI setion, is enabled. If that's the case, please disable it and test again.
    2. Disable visualisation (if appropriate) and re-test.
    3. Check buffers settings and make sure CrossFading buffer is NOT set to 0. (Known bug)

And as a sidenote: Remember we always need FULL debug logs!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom