1.4 Not fixed: Volume mising in full screen? (1 Viewer)

Michael Møllegaard

Portal Member
March 24, 2013
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Im too annoyed that there is no default "showing the volume when in full screen" setting. :(

This was promised in 1.3 but didnt happen and now in 1.4 neither? (looking at change log)

Why is it so hard to do? I dont want to use 3 part software and cannot by the way at im using MP on 2nd screen where volume dosent show.

Do i really have to go back to crappy XBMC to beable to see my volume when im actually using this software? It is not wery useful that i can se volume in the "start screen" where i dosent matter.

Regards Miccim

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello Miccim

Unfortunately SilentException has not been active here for more than a year. Despite what he said, his change was not actually included.
    Until the mantis is resolved, the change is not included.

mm

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sad... I think its esential to have volume control where ever you are :(

I agree with you.. Some time ago I have asked exactly the same question here. So I think we have give it enough attention now. It's now waiting for some dev to pick it up. :)

In the mean time, maybe you can try 3th party software like this. Here on Google you can see what it does. It gives you an OSD like an iPhone does by example on every place. Only reason that I don't use it is because I run games on my HTPC aswell.. And the anoying thing is that when I change the volume, the osd is showed, but the game is moving to the taskbar. But this doesn't happend when you only use Mediaportal!

Michael Møllegaard

Portal Member
    March 24, 2013
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Powermarcel10.... As i wrote earlier, i have my MP running on second screen ad the volume dosent show up on second screen :(

Yes have seen many people complaining about missing volume..... How that it will be.... soon.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Powermarcel10.... As i wrote earlier, i have my MP running on second screen ad the volume dosent show up on second screen :(

Yes have seen many people complaining about missing volume..... How that it will be.... soon.

Yes I understand. But did you tried a 3th party solution like 3RVX allready? With that software you can define on wich screen the volume OSD should be activated. It also offers a lot of different themes.

Michael Møllegaard

Portal Member
    March 24, 2013
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have tried but couldent chhose screens how ever i can i you version. Godd i now have some what of a solution. But ugly cause it a third pard software piece.

But thanx man :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom