[1.4 & XP] Problem with the lists (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    In the standard plugins Music, Video, and the plugin MP TV seris, the lists do not work correctly.
    For example if you stand at the very top of the list and press the up and MePo freezes, then reads the page and we are back at the top of the list. So as I can not scroll through the list completely, at some point MePo thinks, reads the list and we are back at the beginning.

What to do? Tested on the skins DefaultWide & Titan, on the other computer is windows 7, and everything is well.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello ajs

I suspect the problem is Windows XP. Can you upgrade the operating system?

mm

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I suspect the problem is Windows XP. Can you upgrade the operating system?
    1.3 worked fine on Windows XP, in the description of 1.4 also says that there is support for Windows XP. So the problem is not in the operating system. Update I can, but do not want to. Although, if there is no other choice, will update.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    1.3 worked fine on Windows XP, in the description of 1.4 also says that there is support for Windows XP. So the problem is not in the operating system. Update I can, but do not want to. Although, if there is no other choice, will update.
    Trust me - it is entirely possible the problem is XP.
    The first MP 1.4 PR build did not even start on XP. We patched it up, but there are likely to be problems. Few people can test and that's part of the reason why support is being dropped. So, the state with XP is that most of the basic things work but there may well be issues.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    So, the state with XP is that most of the basic things work but there may well be issues.
    Sorry. Maybe all the same there is a simple solution to fix this problem? Everything else works ...

NEtrom1970

Portal Member
    March 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    That's just f..... up.

Seems like the new versions has more bugs than the version before. Have been using MP for 5-6 years now. Think i have to look after somthing new that works. In this 1.4.0 version there no rar file support and my TV series don't work, and text in the GUI looks awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom