1 Channel 2 sources (1 Viewer)

zap30

April 18, 2005
Hi

My setup has 2 TV cards a Nebula DVB-t card & ATI Theatrix 550 pro. I have scanned channles with my Nebula card no problems.

I want to feed the Theatrix from my cable box using a composite signal. I can get this to work by manually adding a channel & selecting external tuner.

What I want to do is use the scanned channel from the Nebula card & add the external channel info on the tab. However this does not seem to work for me using the latest CVS.

Is it possible to do this?

thanks

zap

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I don't think what you want isw possible, but I may not be understanding you.

It is possible to have the settings for one channel configured with analog and digital info, so you can assign the one channel to two different types of cards, but in your case you want the one channel to be both external and internal? This wont work as internal and external cancel each other out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
    I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
    Replies
    Views
    The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC according to the OP. I do not see why it should not work with MP, I am using its successor the TBS 6281-SE which works well with both MP1 and MP2 but I only have OTA DVBT2, no DVBT any more. Which version of MP...
    The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC...
    I am trying to set up the latest version of Mediaportal 2 using Windows 10 Home I have a TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 card with the latest...
    Replies
    Views
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I wanted to watch something on UK Channel 4+1 I found that the channel had moved. Actually, loads of channels had moved. So I did a rescan on both my tuners but found that pretty much none of the channels...
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
    Replies
    Views
    Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but DD told me, those where beta drivers, and some cards did have problems with them. Here you can find stable older drivers, Digital Devices Store But 3.0.3.224 did not work for me, so the latest stable...
    Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but...
    I recently upgraded my somewhat ancient 1.16 installation to the latest version, 1.25, and have a couple of problems, but the most...
    Replies
    Views
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
    I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom