MP2 - V2.1 No Player registered" for AmazonPrime (1 Viewer)

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Apologies if I'm duplicating, but I've just posted about this in the 2.1 pre-release thread - but in here might be more appropriate.

I just installed - completely clean - 2.1 this morning and have been trying OnlineVideos, specifically for Amazon Prime UK. I have credentials and entered them first. I can get through the site fine, right to the point of selecting what I want to play - in this instance I chose the first episode of "The Grand Tour". It doesn't play, with the message:

There is no player registered to play media item 'B01MZ56SM'

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @wjw please try the attached siteutil first, extract it into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\OnlineVideos\SiteUtils.

If it is not working, please enable DEBUG level in MP2-Client settings, try again and finally collect logfiles by MP2-LogCollector and add them here.

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf.dll.7z
      273.1 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

wjw

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @morpheus_xx

Thanks for the very quick response. I added the file you posted and this time got a bit further. No error message, just hanging.....

Log attached. Haven't ever seen the the double log in from Amazon and - apparently - have no problem problem with the login issue as I can always get to the point of seeing the full selection on available material and then choosing one. They just don't play!

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hm - same here. When I select a movie / series the plying Dialog is shorty visible (where you can seloect player and sort of stuff, then loding circle and back to the movie thumb.

Also when I try to open a video and go back to the settings afterwards I can't open the settings dialog anymore (I can open teh settings page but can't change anything).

Tried it with Browser and HTML5, IE and Firefox

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom