Older releases (5 Viewers)

Its working perfectly now with the folder structure in post number 23, but I had to force MP to re-import it by temporarily moving the folders out of my library, letting MP delete them from the DB, and then move them back in, then let MP add them automatically. Using the new MP2.2 "re-import" option did not work in this case. I now...
Its working perfectly now with the folder structure in post number 23, but I had to force MP to re-import it by temporarily moving...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description As first reported in this thread. I have the 2-disc version of "Das Boot", ripped and...
Replies
Views
Great! Will you capture this in a Jira so that it shows up in the Changelog?
Great! Will you capture this in a Jira so that it shows up in the Changelog?
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hi there, first of all many thanks for all the great work you are doing! I run a...
Replies
Views
Hi. Need to check if the issue is still the same. Recently I only have test installations of MP 2.2 running.
Hi. Need to check if the issue is still the same. Recently I only have test installations of MP 2.2 running.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description Hi. Every time when I need to refresh my series media share manually I have to wait very...
Replies
Views
I have not come across the issue recently, therefore I'll mark this thread as "Not reproducible".
I have not come across the issue recently, therefore I'll mark this thread as "Not reproducible".
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hello, For quite some time I occasionally encounter the following issue: Playback of...
Replies
Views
Maybe you mean with "PowerScheduler" the "Forced" mode. Means PowerScheduler forces Windows to Standby. But this only is one of the PS modes. The other is to apply all settings to the Windows power settings. But this also is done by the PS plugin. If you disable the PS plugin completely the settings and events needed for MP2 server...
Maybe you mean with "PowerScheduler" the "Forced" mode. Means PowerScheduler forces Windows to Standby. But this only is one of...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description As first reported in this thread. I seem to have a bug where if I use the MP2 client...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, While I encountered the very same problem as @Fesnor last night, after successfully tuning the DVB-T2 channels I then tuned the DVB-S2 channels and at some point after doing some organising of the channels I encountered the issue. I was, however able to resolve it by simply repairing the install, that is re-running the...
Hi guys, While I encountered the very same problem as @Fesnor last night, after successfully tuning the DVB-T2 channels I then...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hi guys, This actually applies to all MP2 attempts at installation. As the topic says...
Replies
Views
More info: I just tried removing the whole media source and re-importing all my movies from scratch. This time Downfall imported OK, Dead Snow still has no cover art and now Dark Star (which was fine before) now also has no cover art. Maybe my system hates movies starting with the letter "D"? :) Interestingly, the fan art for all...
More info: I just tried removing the whole media source and re-importing all my movies from scratch. This time Downfall imported...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description As first mentioned in this thread: DVD of "Downfall" ("Der Untergang") ripped to...
Replies
Views
I finally got it to work and installed! Thanks for your excellent support. Just to help anybody else with this issue i will outline the steps i did to get it solved and thanks to your help for guiding me in the right directions. Error 0X80070666 is definitely association to Dokan. Do not do what i did by scouring your hard drive...
I finally got it to work and installed! Thanks for your excellent support. Just to help anybody else with this issue i will...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description I had an older version installed a long time ago which was version 1.2.3. It originally...
Replies
Views
It is not broken, but you need to fill it. Open source software does not deliver program information, but there are several ways to get it depending on country and broadcasting type (satelite, ...). Please check the WIKI, there are several server plugins.
It is not broken, but you need to fill it. Open source software does not deliver program information, but there are several ways to...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.2 Description I just downloaded and installed MediaPortal, and it won't open. I can open up the...
Replies
Views
Hi. On Windows 8 the .NET 4.6.1 framework is part of the Windows Update. So if you kept your system up to date it should be installed already. Aside this you can try the .NET Framework Setup Verification Tool to fix common .NET errors The most recent .NET 4.5.x, 4.6.x and 4.7.x are all available even for Win 7. But Win 8 is abandoned...
Hi. On Windows 8 the .NET 4.6.1 framework is part of the Windows Update. So if you kept your system up to date it should be...
yesterday I downloaded MP2.1.3 (File Version 2.1.1712.10518), some 96 MB of the same. on installing it aborts saying dotnet 4.7 is...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description When utilizing MP2 on a single computer server/client setup all other computers on the network loose File Explorer communications with the router. The other computers can ping the router and my NAS, and can still browse the web. But network devices no longer show up in the Win10 File Explorer...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description When utilizing MP2 on a single computer server/client setup all other computers on the...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description When utilizing MP2 on a single computer server/client setup all other computers on the...
Replies
Views
Actually none of the OnlineVideo connections work. Get the same "Resource not found" error message, or something similar, on every single OnlineVideo connection I have tried.
Actually none of the OnlineVideo connections work. Get the same "Resource not found" error message, or something similar, on every...
Error getting dynamic categories. Value cannot be null. Parameter name: input After getting this error, if I shut down...
Replies
Views
That specific exception cannot be handled (I think because there's no room left on the stack to handle it), hence there is no way to avoid a crash.The library itself is just code that runs inside the MP2 process, it's not something that can be started of stopped. You're welcome to try and narrow down the offending file, it's likely...
That specific exception cannot be handled (I think because there's no room left on the stack to handle it), hence there is no way...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hi. Having an issue with my TV server. It seems that when it's idle it crashes. I can...
Replies
Views
Usually it goes straight into the settings.. once or twice maybe I've seen the loading circle.. if it does show the loading circle then it's not nice and smooth, ie the dots are all jumbled up!
Usually it goes straight into the settings.. once or twice maybe I've seen the loading circle.. if it does show the loading circle...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description When I am connected to my server in MP2 and I want to go into settings I have to click...
Replies
Views
I am going to check this. We get notifications when a client (dis-)connects, I try to use this information to stop timeshift.
I am going to check this. We get notifications when a client (dis-)connects, I try to use this information to stop timeshift.
So I had to kill MP2 using taskkill command. Later this evening I realized that the TV channel was still being timeshifted on the...
Replies
Views
To the best of my knowledge, the only thing I have added is Applauncher (though not yet used) and everything else is default largely because I don’t have sufficient knowledge and understanding to mess around. Deleted the folders you mentioned, Language & Skin which are subdirectories to the Plugin folder. Plugin.Applauncher has it’s...
To the best of my knowledge, the only thing I have added is Applauncher (though not yet used) and everything else is default...
Several times this morning, after playing audio for some time, MP2 fails. Perhaps this is related to TrakT as per this log message...
Replies
Views
Seems desperate enough ;) [News] - Looking for MediaPortal Software Developers
Seems desperate enough ;) [News] - Looking for MediaPortal Software Developers
Attached setup log.
Replies
Views
Strange, but after restart its working, if a find the sequence when its stopping to work I will write. Skin BlueVision, theme - default. Thank you for your attention
Strange, but after restart its working, if a find the sequence when its stopping to work I will write. Skin BlueVision, theme -...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Full screen shortcut didn't work in if you are in main screen. example I am watching Live...
Replies
Views
What happens is the arrow keys that let you advance the video become locked to the popup bar of video controls. The problem is that the popup bar doesn't disappear in full screen mode on its own. I can't test it again now as I can't run MP2 full screen without a crash. I'll write something that is clearer when we have sorted out the...
What happens is the arrow keys that let you advance the video become locked to the popup bar of video controls. The problem is...
: Description When playing a recording that is in progress, "Watch recording from beginning" There options to use the < & > keys...
Replies
Views
Yes you are right! since one week I can run Amazon prime movies over MP2 without any problems. I tested it the last week on my virtual test system and my real system - suddenly, no problems. player types: BrowserHTML5. - no Bug (y) I hope, Amazon not going to change their website next time :D
Yes you are right! since one week I can run Amazon prime movies over MP2 without any problems. I tested it the last week on my...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description I am attempting to setup Amazon Prime DE (Germany) under OnlineVideos. I have username...
Replies
Views
Worth a shot. It also seems from your logs that Windows Update is failing? Might be worth trying to resolve that. As a long shot you could try recreating your TV server database: Create an export of your existing database using the TV Server Configuration, stop the server, move or rename 'MP2TVE_3.s3db' under 'C:\ProgramData\Team...
Worth a shot. It also seems from your logs that Windows Update is failing? Might be worth trying to resolve that. As a long shot...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hi, I have been running mediaportal 1 for years, but my pc needed some work (Motherboard...
Replies
Views
retired still have full access ;) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/categories/team-forums.43/
retired still have full access ;) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/categories/team-forums.43/
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Starting playback of a movie does not Work if another movie is already being played back...
Replies
Views
We'll need the server logs to check what's happening as the import is handled at the server. No we don't keep a checksum, the importer is supposed to remove from the database any paths/media items that no longer exist and then the new paths will be added as new media items, however there may be a bug in there somewhere. I'm in the...
We'll need the server logs to check what's happening as the import is handled at the server. No we don't keep a checksum, the...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Have a case here where the importer seems stuck at 38% according to what MP2 client...
Replies
Views
I'm using nfo-files. The Shares Watcher are activated too. Now i deactivate the automatic import, cause it takes to much time to switch and import the folder with media files. (My import always run 10 to 20 minutes)
I'm using nfo-files. The Shares Watcher are activated too. Now i deactivate the automatic import, cause it takes to much time to...
Hello, i don't know if this is a global problem. But when i add new media files and the daily import starts, then MP2 doesn't...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description My MP2 server has decided to allocated a film file called "Fright Night Part 2 (1988) tt0097390.mkv" as a TV episode even though it was located under a movie share and not TV share. Why is this? Logs attached. Steps to Reproduce: Create a file with the name specified above.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description My MP2 server has decided to allocated a film file called "Fright Night Part 2 (1988)...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description My MP2 server has decided to allocated a film file called "Fright Night Part 2 (1988)...
Replies
Views
Hi @HTPCSourcer , At first sorry for not replying. Private and business issues kept me busy. Finally I managed to return the faulty board and replaced it with an Asrock J4205-ITX. Needless to say, it works fine now. To be honest: I found out that if I scan lokal channels it seems the stuttering will persist. After performing the...
Hi @HTPCSourcer , At first sorry for not replying. Private and business issues kept me busy. Finally I managed to return the...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.1 Description Hey there, first of all thanks for the new version of MP 2! Always when there is a new...
Replies
Views
If it isn't working you may just wait a few days. We will release a new version before Christmas.
If it isn't working you may just wait a few days. We will release a new version before Christmas.
hi in this menu should I see the Next program. If yes any idea what setting I need to enable.
Replies
Views
My pleasure. Don't hesitate to ask for help in case of new problems.
My pleasure. Don't hesitate to ask for help in case of new problems.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.2 Description Hello, I have a client/server and a dedicated client set up with MP2. The client/server...
Replies
Views
I'm glad I finally ran across this thread, because I was getting frustrated adding album art (cover art) to some of my .mp3's, clicking [ReImport], then wondering why the album art didn't appear. As described here, deleting the media source then re-adding did work. It seems to me that the big issue here is that "ReImport" is a poor...
I'm glad I finally ran across this thread, because I was getting frustrated adding album art (cover art) to some of my .mp3's...
Hello, it is not possible to sort by sort-title in the movies section. Only sort by title. I've already check the nfo-files, if...
Replies
Views
I saw the same error in a unreleased internal version and reported internally. I see generally a lot of SQL warnings.
I saw the same error in a unreleased internal version and reported internally. I see generally a lot of SQL warnings.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.2 Description I upgraded from 2.1.1 released July 2017 to the latest 2.1.2 and I've noticed the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom